Chapter 4(trial)

We came into the elevator! Here it was I meant!
The cookies I might suspect are here with me.
From what I have heard, only 9 remain! I have to prepare myself for this trial! High hopes are up!
The stakes rise!

Soon, we were in the trial room. We get on with the trial! Soon, Pirate cookie tells us the basic voting of trials! We were ready to share what we have!
Soon, Dark choco asks what happened during the murder, soon, knight said that he heard a smell coming from the gym. It almost smells like rice cake.
Moon rabbit told us that her breathe wasn't rice cake! Someone who is trying to lure moon rabbit to the gym should be ashamed of themselves.
I found was a box of rice cake! So my guess it's what's trying to lure moon rabbit cookie!
Also I found this note saying: "some cookie, if your looking at this note, I've made my plan to kill Princess and Milk tonight and try to blame moon rabbit for this! ~ (the name in blood)

I wonder who could that be. I found a gumball in the box as well. Soon, I even found a dark choco bean! I wonder if it's from the secret. Soon I found a feather. Knight said that he'd never murder princess!
I guess I listed all my suspects!

Suspects:
Dark choco
Moon rabbit
Knight
Gumball

Here's what I meant! And soon, pirate told us to vote who do we think the culprit is. Soon I decided to know who done it. I investigated! I'll tell the whole story guys! We were the cafeteria when noon rabbit was trying to find rice cake. Just then, moon rabbit sniffed when she heard a whack, though it wasn't her that died. She read through it says: to moon rabbit! From: something written in blood. Right when moon rabbit saw that, she though it was a rabbit bite. When I checked, I found the bandage is off!
Just then, after I cleaned the blood from the box of rice cakes. I found out his name! Soon the killer tried to blame moon rabbit for the death! The conclude it, the killer had to be you! DARK CHOCO COOKIE! THE ULTIMATE SWORDSMAN!

But soon Dark choco knew his time! Just then Pirate told us to vote already! And soon we all voted. Just then we knew who we voted! Just then Pirate cookie said that we voted Dark choco! And the killer was:

DARK CHOCO!

We voted correct! White Choco was upset! She knew why Dark choco murdered princess and Milk! He though that it was moon rabbit. Just then gumball asked dark choco why was he trying to murder moon rabbit! He told them that to lure moon rabbit. Everyone was upset. Dark choco wishes then a good luck and tells white choco to beat the killing game!
Soon Pirate cookie planed a very special execution!