Chapter 3(daily life)

I woke up! Today will be this time. As I came into the cafeteria. As I seen the two chocos together. White and dark, are happy. While I was left without anyone. I went to rose cookie. She said she'll be ready for freedom. But she came with Princess and pink choco. But soon when I went to see how well Milk is doing without Purple Yam, it was depressing without him and with the bandage on him. As I went to check how well Carol and Moon rabbit are doing? The girls are ok. I was checking on everything.
But until then, we went on. Enjoying our life.  But I went to my closet. I tell my friends to come here. There's something moving in my closet. I tell the 15 cookies to come. Once I open the closet there's nothing but a pink bottle. And soon, I brought the bottle outta my dorm! I rubbed the bottle. It released coins and the ghost of Whipped cream cookie! Cotton candy was scared of the ghost! I told her to settle down it's just whipped cream cookie after his death. Dark choco asks what happened to whipped cream and why does he have a tail. As whipped cream looked down, his legs are gone. He doesn't even know who murdered him! Soon, cotton candy told whipped cream that Skating queen murdered whipped cream. Soon, whipped cream doesn't know where pomegranate, skating queen, millennial tree and purple yam are at. Pink choco was glad whipped cream is ok. But soon, Knight told whipped cream that pomegranate got killed for violating a regulation, millennial tree cookie was murdered but hey found out he was a guy. And purple yam got executed. But Milk told Whipped cream about the bandage he's got on. But then, whipped cream has to get back to the bottle. And soon he got back into the bottle. And I closed the bottle and placed it in my dorm. Soon the announcement went off to come to the swimming pool. Soon I came with my friends.
And we saw Pirate cookie, he told us the next motive.
The motive will be based on swimming.
He assigned us to get stuff.

The chocos will get the snacks. Carol, cotton candy, gumball, birthday cake and blackberry will get the swimsuits. And we stay and get the floaters. But when we heard a glass breaking. I came to investigate. Until then, I came upon.

Cotton candy's lifeless body. I was shocked to say the least.  Our first girl murdered by someone. Just then gumball couldn't witness her lifeless body. Just then another blood came through. And more glass and knifes. After finding out, I opened the door as i dragged cotton candy's dead body. I found out

Birthday cake's dead body in the kitchen.  Two murders in the row!!!!
The ding dong went off.
Two murders found. Soon Pirate cookie told us to gather in the kitchen!!!