Chapter 1(trial)

As we came to the trial. We sat down. And we knew this game is insane. We were ready to begin. As we went through on "who done it"we began. We were talking whipped cream's murder first. The death was around 7:09 am. I found him in the closet in my dorm, I told him he could stay. But then I think the killer went into the closet and did the murder.
Just then as we knew, I found is a knife. "Cookies fond of games" millennial tree said. I looked towards her. And then a leaf was seen. Could it be her, MT said it's not her fault. The leaf was paper. We need to find o it who murdered whipped cream. As skating queen knew it. Carol cookie said she didn't do it. She believes it was skating queen. As I made the decision to think of the melted ice cube.

I listed out:
Rival to whipped cream
Knife
Melted ice cube

And as skating queen heard me, she thinks it's not true that she slept through her alarm.  She was lying! As the cookies knew my voice, princess asked why would skating queen do it. As pirate announced voting time on who did the murder.

And I actually know. Here's what I got!

The killer might we to the closet at 7:09, as me and the other 17 cookies don't know where whipped cream is, I came to check my closet again, as if the killer knew whipped cream was in the closet, the killer found out about whipped cream hiding. And we knew what happened. We found a melted ice cube in there. On the notice, whipped cream was sleeping in my closet. On that note. The killer went through the troubles. They got right at whipped cream and stabbed him and left a ice cube. And in that note. To finish the case, the killer was....

skating queen cookie the ultimate figure skater.

As the cookies knew the truth. Skating queen was demanding that it's a lie. As the cookies voted the result is IDK.

As pirate cookie is ready to reveal the result of the murder. They voted for skating queen.

The killer was

Skating queen

Pirate cookie said that they voted correct!
The killer was skating queen. As if pirate knew what he planned for an execution. As she was found guilty of murdering whipped cream. She knew whipped cream was rivals with her. She killed him. She knew how serious she was.

Now that pirate cookie prepared a very special execution for skating queen cookie.