Welp! Change of plans

Darn it! This was unexpected and I was definitely not prepared. I had no weapons, no mask, no outfit, no nothing. Right above me was a man covered in blood, with red eyes looking at me in confusion.

That's why I wanted a mask. Alexa's dad, Mr. Walabanger, didn't know my face, whenever I fought with him, I wore a mask. Right now, him seeing me freak out and shout into my watch "Code red" was enough to confuse him.

I stood there, trying to think of something, anything, that I could do and not get myself killed. Before I could even start forming a plan in mind, Mr. Walabanger looked down the road and started running, disappearing into the darkness.

I also looked in that direction and saw several sleek black cars speeding over to me. They all stopped and spies got out of them. Martin then asked," What was the code red for? What did he do now?"

"He went that way," I said, pointing in the direction he went. They then looked at me, confused.

For a group of the top spies ever known, they were stupid. "Instead of all of you standing here doing nothing, you should leave one here and I will tell him everything. He will then tell you everything over the radio. For now, go out there and get that villain!" I said as quick as I could.

They all got into there cars and sped off, leaving me with Martin. "So... This must be worth the chase or you are screwed!" Martin yelled, like he was my boss.

"Hey! If you are going to yell at him like he is your slave then you better get your ass back in that car and drive away!" I heard Alexa say. For a second there, I had forgotten that they were even here.

I couldn't help but smile at Alexa's bravery. The girl was having a panic attack moments ago but now she is standing up for me. I had to admit, it was kind of cute. "It's okay Alexa. I'm used to Martin being an asshole," I said without taking my eyes off Martin.

"Mr. Walabanger got Professor Greg. He had hit his head so hard that it bled at the rate of a leaking pot. We need to get him back before further damage is done, or our secrets are exposed."

Martin nodded and got into the car. He announced into the radio the information that I had just disclosed. He then sped off in the direction the others went.

I finally looked at my friends and saw identical looks of confusion. I sighed and asked," Whose place is closest to here?"

"Mine," Alexis said.

"Let's go there and I'll explain everything," I told them and Alexis took the lead. This was going to be a loooong night.

_____________________________________

Hiiii. Sorry for the short chapter. My time was kind of limited.

So... as I promised, I'll tell you something about myself.

My favourite ice-cream flavour is vanilla. Favourite colour is red and favourite flower is a rose.

Well... that's enough for today.

Byeeeee!