1

"Good morning everyone." The class teacher starts, "We have a new student, her name is (L/n) (Y/n), please be nice to her."

I bow and introduce myself to the class, "Hello, my name is (L/n) (Y/n). I am a singer, dancer and songwriter. Please take care of me." I bow again and everyone claps.

"Please, go sit next to our class representative, Kim Namjoon, please put your hand up." The teacher, Mr Li says.

I walk over to a boy with their hand up and take the seat next to him. He smiles at me and I smile back. I notice some of the students start whispering, I hope it's not about me.

Once class is over, I stand up and pack up my stuff. It should be lunch now. Gosh, I'm going to get lost.

"(L/n)ssi." I hear someone say, I turn around and see it is Kim Namjoon.

"Yes..?" I ask adjusted my backpack.

"Come eat with me and my friends." He says smiling, his dimples showing.

"Uh, sure." I smile at him, "I don't really have friends anyways."

We walk out of the class together and into the cafeteria. I wait with Namjoon while he takes some food, apparently he forgot his lunch!
Once he is done, we walk over to a group of boys, there are six of them.

Namjoon starts to speak, "Everyone, this is (L/n) (Y/n), she is a new student in my class."

I bow.

"Aww!" I hear one of them say, "So cute!"

"What's the big deal?" Another asks, his hair is bleached white. "It's just another new student."

"Don't listen to him." Namjoon says, "He's always like this. Come, take a seat."

"Oh okay." I say sitting down next to Namjoon.

All of the boys introduce themselves but one. "Come on Yoongi, don't be rude!" Jimin shouts.

"Fine... im Min Yoongi, the guys call me Suga." He finally says.

I smile at him, "Nice to-"

"Don't want to hear it." He says.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok says sighing, "It's okay (Y/n)! No need to worry! He just must be tired."

"It's alright." I say smiling.

I take out my lunch and start eating. I tell the boys my backstory, "I came here from Busan."

"Wah! Me too!" Jungkook and Jimin exclaim.

"Really?!" I say smiling. "Wow, anyways, I applied and got accepted. My parents are running a business back in Busan, so I had to love here by myself."

"Wow! You're so young too." Jin says, "You can come by our dorm anytime!"

"Your dorm?" I ask.

"Yes, we share an apartment thing." Namjoon says, "If you would like, you can come by today!"

"Sure!" I exclaim smiling.

We eat our lunch taking and laughing about whatever. I told them all about me.

Finally, the school day is over. I can now go to their apartment. We're walking down the street. I get many weird looks from girls that go to our school, especially ones in my class. I'm getting quite uncomfortable.

"The thing is." Namjoon says, "We're supposed to debut as idols. So, you can say we are pretty popular in the school."

"Really?!" I ask, "That's amazing!"

"I'm so excited!" Jungkook exclaims.

"You need to do better in school Kookie!" Jin shouts, "Otherwise you won't debut or leave school!"

We all laugh and Jungkook pouts. "I am doing well!"

"Yeah, well..." Jin repeats.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Just repeating what you said!"

We make our way to the house and we walk in, I take of my shoes and we all go to the living room.

"Night." I hear Yoongi say.

"But, Yoongi!" Hoseok cries.

"I'm tired." Yoongi says walking upstairs.

I sigh and look down. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asks.

"Does he not like me?" I say sighing.

"No, he's like this all the time, don't worry about it." Namjoon says. Looking at Taehyung before he could say anything.

"I just think he doesn't like me. And it's okay, there are people you like and people you don't like, no one can change that." I say.

"Didn't know you were smart." I hear a voice coming down the stairs.

"What?" I ask.

"I said, I didn't know you were smart." I figure out its Yoongi.

"Are you joining us Hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"No, I'm getting water." Yoongi says walking into the kitchen.

"It's okay (Y/n)." Namjoon says patting my shoulder, "You have us!"

I smile