9

I open my eyes, it's dark. I take my phone and check the time, 12am... wow... I must have slept for a while huh?

I sit up and stretch, maybe, I can't finish my song then start IDOL? Yeah, I'll do that.
I stand up and get out of the room. I walk down the hallway to the studio.
I open the door and go to the computer. I sit down then open the file.

I listen to the song and start adding things. Before the door opens. "You're awake." It's Yoongi, I don't want him here with me.

"Yoongi." I say without looking at him, "I want to be alone."

"No, I want to apologise." He says, he walks over to me and drags a chair out. "(Y/n). Look at me."

I look at him, he seems a bit upset, "What?"

"I want to apologise for what I said, it was means and rude, I didn't mean to do it. I was just really frustrated about the whole situation so when you wouldn't cooperate with me, it just made it worse I think." He says, "Please forgive me."

I look back at the computer, then sigh, "I forgive you."

"Then, lets work on your song huh?" He says smiling.

I giggle and smile, "Let's do it."

—————————
I wake up and see Taehyung sleeping, I smile and get out of bed. I look over at where (Y/n) should be, but she's not there...
Maybe she's already awake, I check the time and see it is 10:00. She should be awake by now anyways!

I get up and wake up Taehyung, "Do you know where (Y/n) is?" I ask immediately.

"What are you talking about Joon? She might be awake and downstairs..." He says half asleep, "Maybe she's working on her song..."

"Anyway, get up Tae." I say leaving the boy and walking out of the room.

I go downstairs to see everyone there but (Y/n) and Yoongi. I get my breakfast and go and sit down, "Where's (Y/n) and Yoongi?" I ask.

"I thought (Y/n) was still asleep..." Jungkook says.

"She wasn't in her bed when I woke up, I thought she woke up." I say. "And where's Yoongi?"

"He wasn't there when I woke up, I thought he might have left to the studio or something." Jin says, "What's wrong?"

I stand up and run to the home studio, all of the others follow me, I knock loudly on the door, there's no response.
I lose patience and open the door. I freeze looking at what I saw.

"What's is this?" Jimin says.

I see (Y/n) sitting in a chair with her head on Yoongi's shoulder, his arm is around her and his head is onto of hers. "(Y/n)..?" I say quietly.

"Maybe we should wake Yoongi first..." Jin says, "I want to see his reaction before (Y/n)'s."

Jin walks over to Yoongi and pokes him a bit, he opens his eyes and looks at him, "What."

"You felt asleep here with a special someone..." Jin says smiling.

Yoongi turns to face (Y/n) and I watch as his face turns bright red. I chuckle seeing his reaction. "What happened last night?" I ask chuckling.

"(Y/n) woke up and cake here to finish her song, I was still awake and I saw her walk into here, I wanted to apologise for what I said. Then we started working on her song and IDOL." Yoongi explains.

"That's nice of you Yoongi." I say smiling.

"What do I do now?" Yoongi says looking down at (Y/n). "She's going to be shocked."

"Just wake her." Jimin says, "I'm sure it's not a big deal."

——————————
"(Y/n)..." I hear someone say, "Please wake up now."

I open my eyes and see Yoongi. I scream and jump back, falling of the chair, "What are you doing here?!" I exclaim.

"We were working on your song and IDOL last night, don't you remember?" Yoongi says.

I sigh and stand up, dusting myself off, "I do remember, thank you for your apology." Without thinking I bow. I hear gasps from around the room, I straighten up and look around. Seeing all of the boys there. I look back at Yoongi and see his face is bright red, "What's wrong Yoongi? Are you sick?!"

"No, everything is fine." He says clearing his throat.

I smile, "Whatever you say!"