13

I wake up and stretch, last night the song got released at 1am. I check my phone and see many DM's from fans, and comments on my post with Yoongi announcing the song's release.

I get out of the room and see Taehyung and Namjoon still sleeping. I smile and turn on my phone.

I go and sit on the couch. I go to the Instagram post and look through the comments.

@라지이: WOW! I'm so excited, are you and Yoongi's friends now?! That's amazing! I can't wait for the song, maybe you should make more covers of BTS' songs!"

@BTSarmies: You're friends finally! I've waited so long for this to happen! I can't believe it!

I scroll through more, a lot of them are positive, some of them wonder why we are doing a cover of a BTS song and some of them, don't even want Yoongi and I go be friends. They say, 'Ugh, now Yoongi as actually friends with a girl, how sad :(' or something like that.

I get up and go to the kitchen. I take out some cereal and start pouring it into a bowl, "Did you read some comments?"

I jump and turn around and see Yoongi laughing at me, "Don't laugh! You're mean!"

"Aren't you used to it?" He asks jokingly.

"No." I say turning my attention back to the cereal.

"Anyways, did you read them?" He asks.

"I read comments on my account, people are shocked and happy that we are finally friends, but also, some people don't like that we're friends, but, it's probably, THOSE fans." I explain getting the milk and pouring it into the bowl.

"How about we post a picture asking for people opinions on the song?" Yoongi asks getting a bowl himself.

"While eating breakfast?" I ask giggling.

"Yes, while eating breakfast." He says smiling, his gummy smile is cute, I'm not going to lie.

"Okay, sure, let go to the table then."

"No, lets sit on the couch." He says raising is bowl and walking to the couch. I sigh and follow him.

He takes out his phone and takes a picture of us with our cereal. We look at it and it looks good. "Send it to me please." I ask.

"Sure." He send the photo and I post it with the caption, 'Just woke up! Did you like the cover?'

Instantly, people like and comment, I go through the comments a lot of people are saying they like it and they like the changes, it makes it more personal.

I smile to myself reading these comments, but one caught my eye;
@minyoongi: I don't understand why Yoongi would make a song with her and why they are even friends, they just now became friends after maybe 9 years. Unbelievable.

I sigh and look down. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asks, I don't say anything and he takes my phone. He read the comment and sighs, "Don't let it get to you, they don't have anything going for them anyways."

I look up at him, "Sure Yoongi."

"Are you actually upset?" He asks.

"A bit yeah..." I sigh, "It's not a big deal."

"(Y/n), if you're upset about these comments, we can do something about it." Yoongi says.

"You're so caring now." I feel tears coming to my eyes, "It makes me happy."

He puts his hand on my back and starts rubbing my back, I look at him with my tear stained eyes, I watch his eyes go wide. Suddenly, I'm pulled into a hug, "Don't cry. It's not worth it. They're just mean people with nothing else to do in their lives than to hate on others."

I chuckle "Thanks Yoongles."

"Yoongles..?" He repeats.

"Or would you like Oppa?" I say giggling.

"Yes." I stop laughing when I hear him say that.

"Pardon?"

"Yes. I would like you to call me Oppa, and only me. No one else."

I smile, "Aigoo! Oppa!"

He chuckles, "I like it."

I hit his chest and he laughs.

"What's happening here?" I look over and see Namjoon.

I quickly let go of Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" Namjoon says.

"Yes?"

"What happened?"

"Nothing, what are you talking about?"

I smile and continue eating my cereal. I watch Namjoon walk to the kitchen, "Oppa."

"Yes?"

I chuckle, "Nothing."

"Why you!" He say smiling, "You're a rascal!"

"Rascal?! Wah, Oppa is mean..!"

"Oppa..?" I hear someone say, I turn around and see Hobi, he starts to smile, "Aigoo! (Y/n) and Yoongi!!"

"Hobi..." I say quietly.

"Hoseok, no." Yoongi says, "Don't do this to her."

"I'll keep your secret!" Hobi says.

I look at Yoongi and he rolls his eyes. I smile and Namjoon comes out of the kitchen. "(Y/n)..."

"Yes?" I turn around and see Namjoon with a broken pan, the handle is in one hand and the pan is in the other, "Really?"

He bows quickly, "I'm sorry!"

I smile, "You're lucky Jin's not here."

"I'll have cereal from now on..."

I smile, "Go ahead, don't break the bowl!"

Yoongi chuckles. "Everything is broken in this house..."

"I know, now we need a new pan..." I sigh.

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"They want you on the next episode of Run BTS."

I look at him with wide eyes, "What?"

"They want you to be-"

"I know what you said!" I exclaim and he chuckles. "But seriously?"

"Yes, seriously."

"Can I say no?"

"No, you can't."