7

It's been a few months since all that happened with Kai. I've almost forgotten about it. Yoongi is still cold towards me but he's gotten better.

I'm sitting in math class. The boys are away today because they are preparing for their debut. I'm watching the teacher explain what we have to do.

I start doing my work, in the middle of class, someone comes up to me, "Hey (Y/n)." I look up and see Kai.

"Hello." I start using formal language, I don't want to go through it again.

"Don't be formal with me!" He exclaims laughing. "How about we forget about what happened? We can be friends again."

"I don't know." I say, "You hurt me a lot and if you think we'll be friends again, you better think again."

"Oh, come on (Y/n)..." He says giving me puppy eyes.

"No." I say returning to my work.

"Kai? Is there an issue?" The teacher asks.

"No miss, just getting help from (Y/n)!" He exclaims back.

"Alright, don't be too long now."

"Go away." I say looking at him, "I don't want to be friends again."

"Why not?"

"You did something horrible to me." I say.

"It was a joke."

I feel tears coming to my eyes. I stand up and walk to the teacher. "Miss, can I please step out for a moment?"

"Is everything okay?" She asks.

"Not really." I say, I look at Kai who's returned to his seat.

"Sure, you can take the rest of the lesson off, you look really upset." She says.

"Thank you." I bow and go back to my seat and grab my stuff.

I walk out of the room, looking at Kai one last time. I go outside and take out my phone. I go to the group chat and message them:

(Y/n)
Sorry if I'm bothering you guys, but Kai just asked me to be friends again.

Mochi
And, what did you say?

(Y/n)
I said no, but I feel really mean about it, I don't know what to do...

Dance Monster
(Y/n), he tried to do something bad to you, why are you even thinking about being friends with him again?

(Y/n)
I don't know, it's just, how I am I guess, I don't know what to do...

WWH
Just forget about him, we'll be there soon anyways.

(Y/n)
Really? That's great!

🍪
Don't worry about it (Y/n), I'm sure he's just trying to do the same thing again.

(Y/n)
The thing is I want to give him a chance.

Slug
No, you're not.

Sunshine
Yoongi, don't be like this again.

Slug
I don't really care, but you know what happened last time.

(Y/n)
Anyways, can you guys please hurry up and get here? He's coming over to me.

Dance Monster
We're in the car now. We'll be there soon.

I continue looking at my phone as Kai sits down next to me, "So, who you talking too?"

"It's none of your business." I say turning my phone off. "What do you want?"

"I know you (Y/n). You're a kind girl, you want to give people as many chances, so maybe, you'll do the same for me." He says smiling.

I chuckle, "You think so?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Because you tried something on me." I say, "That's sexual assault."

"Come on."

"Don't 'come on' me." I say.

"(Y/n), please."

"You have your friends, and that other girl, Minji was it?"

"Are you jealous?" He says smirking, "Don't be jealous sweetie."

"I'm not jealous, I don't care, go play around with Minji I'm sure she'll actually enjoy it." I go to stand up and he pulls me down onto his lap.

"Don't go."

"Let go of me Kai." He puts his arms around my waist. I'm struggling.

"Come on (Y/n)... I'm sure you'll enjoy it too." He says as he starts kissing my neck.

"No!" I exclaim.

Suddenly a car parks out the front of the school. I watch it as the door opens and I see Bangtan. They see me and run over.

"What did I tell you before?" Yoongi says, "Now, you're trying it again."

"We have to fight for things we want." Kai says, "I'm glad you understand."

"Let go." I say moving my arms around.

"What did I tell you last time?!" Yoongi screams. Kai lets go of me and I run to Namjoon. "Answer me!"

"You told me to stop." Kai says, "But am I really going to listen to you?"

"Just, don't do it again, just give up on her."

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

I flinch when Yoongi yells so loudly. I feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Tell him yourself (Y/n)." Yoongi says.

"What?" I ask, the others are confused too.

"Maybe of you tell him yourself he'll stop." Yoongi waits, "Come on!"

I step towards Kai and stand next to Yoongi, "Stop it." I say. I look up at Yoongi and he gives me a small smile.

"More." He says, "He's not going to stop if you just say 'stop it'."

I nod and look at Kai, "I don't like what you are doing, stop it."

"Did you hear her Kai?" Yoongi says.

"I did."

"Will you listen?!"

Kai sighs, "I'll listen."

"Good."

The bells goes and Yoongi look at me, "He's not going to bother you anymore."

I look at Yoongi and smile, "Thank you for helping me."

"It's no big deal." Yoongi says looking away, "Hurry up and leave already!"

"What?"

"Go to the cafeteria! It's lunch!"

"Okay, okay! I'm going!" I say laughing and putting my hands in the air.

I hear Yoongi click his tongue and I chuckle. What's wrong with me?