15

"(Y/n)ah..." I turn around and look at Namjoon.

"What's wrong Joonie?"

"We're hungry..."

"Go ask Jin to cook something."

"Nooo, we want to go out to have Korean BBQ..."

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because you should come with us."

"Why?"

"Because we finished filming the episode. Think of it as a celebration." I look over and see Yoongi leaning against the door frame. My heart skips a beat. What's happening? Are they heart issues coming back?

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Namjoon asks putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, it's my heart." I say, "I feel weird."

Namjoon smiles, "Love maybe?"

"Love? No way!" I say laughing, "That's ridiculous."

"Whatever you say (Y/n)..."

We arrive at the Korean BQQ place and order the meat. We all cook the meat and laugh together. We're just enjoying ourselves. We're acting like teens again.

Once we finish. We head out and decide to take a walk. There aren't many people out today. Maybe the occasional person or two walking down the street.

"(Y/n)ah." Yoongi says.

"Yes?"

"Go in front and I'll take a photo of you." He says smiling.

I nod and run in front of them. While running I bump into someone, I quickly bow, "I'm very sorry for-"

"Stupid bitch." He says, I look up and see a man maybe slightly older than Jin.

"I'm sorry." I repeat bowing again.

"Are you blind?!" He exclaims, "Huh?! Are you?!" The few people are starting to look at me and the man now.

"I'm sincerely sorry for bumping-"

"Stupid slut." I look at him and freeze, what did he just call me.

"Excuse me."

"Don't talk back to me!" He exclaims raising his hand. I shut my eyes but don't feel and impact.

"Oi, that's my girlfriend." I open my says and see Yoongi holding the mans arm up, "I suggest not touching her."

My eyes widen, what did Yoongi say? I'm his girlfriend..? My heart is beating loudly and quickly, what am I feeling right now.

I look around and see paparazzi around us, they're hiding out in bushes for behind trees. "Yoongi-ah, don't."

"No! This lame excuse for a man was about to hit my girlfriend, I suggest you apologise." Yoongi says looking at the man.

He shakes off Yoongi's grip and looks at him, "Who are you to tell me what to do, huh punk?"

"I'm a better person in society, best you listen."

"Yoongi-ah! Don't bother." I say, he looks at me confused, "I'm fine thanks to you."

He sighs and shooed the man off. He walks away and Yoongi looks at me, "Why did you tell me to stop?! I was protecting you!"

"You called me your girlfriend! There are many fans and paparazzi here now!" I say, "You shouldn't have said that."

"What? You're not going to thank me?!" He raises his voice, the others join.

"I'm very grateful for what you did, thank you, but, you shouldn't have called me your girlfriend."

"What the fuck (Y/n)?!" He exclaims.

I feel tears coming to my eyes. I turn around and walk away.

"(Y/n)ah!" I hear Namjoon shout.

I continue to walk away, I start crying when I get far enough. I can't believe Yoongi called me his girlfriend in front of someone. I'm glad he came and helped, but couldn't he have done it in a different way?

I made my way back to the house. I put in the passcode and walk in. I take on my shoes and plop onto the couch, I shut my eyes and go to sleep.

"Yoongi-ah! She's be crying, come and apologise!" I what someone say, it sounds like Joon.

"No! She's not grateful for what I did for her, I can't believe it." I assume Yoongi responded.

"Yoongi-ah, she's right, come here." Joon says again.

I open my eyes and sit up. I look at the boys and I look at Yoongi. I sigh and stand up, "Goodnight." I say, I walk past Yoongi and go to Namjoon, Taehyung and I's shared room.

I sit down on the bed and start crying again, I can't believe Yoongi, he is going to go back to hating me again? I hope not, we worked so hard to get this far. What's he doing..?

———————————-
"Hyung, admit that you like her." Jungkook says, I turn to him and look at him.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"It's obvious, she likes you too." Jimin says, "Hyung, (Y/n) isn't very good at hiding her emotions."

"What do I do then?" I ask putting my head in my hands.

"Go apologise." Namjoon says, "It's the only way."

I look at Hobi and he smiles, I sigh and stand up, "What do I say?"

"Tell her you love her." Taehyung says, "I think it'll work."

I nod and walk to her room. I knock on the door and there's no response, I just decide to walk in. I see (Y/n) sitting down on the bed crying with her knees up to her chest.

"Hey, rascal." I say smiling. She doesn't move, "I want to apologise for acting that way."

She looks at me, I see her tear stained face, it makes me so upset. "Why?"

"I was wrong to shout at you, and thinking about it, you were right, I shouldn't have done that. Now the press with be after me." I say scoffing.

She lets a chuckle escape, "So what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to say I'm telling the truth."