7. sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴛʜ ▪️

[TERRAI MONTEGO]

Terrai walked downstairs with Shawn.  Theater man took the lead, Terrai was distracted by his thoughts, all he could do was watched the man's back as he obviously traversed.

The duo walked to the kitchen island and sat together. The collection of food were placed professionally on the table, buffet style so he collected two plates. Terrai internally groaned about his stupidity for even opening up to to the other man. The sigh was obvious, he knew that Shawn saw but was glad the other man dint pry.

  He was in hope that he doesn't use it against him in the near future.

Shawn slowly picked up the homemade cheese pizza. Terrai grabbed the mango shake the occasional sip when his throat went dry.  The lad settled with the pineapple and ginger drink which he appreciated.

He was allergic to pineapples. The pizza were still warm which I was glad for and started eating. We said nothing, no conversations or sounds, nothing, pure silence, it wasn't awkward or anything. We both devoured our foods, and as soon as we both finished, I went to do the dishes.

I don't know, I'm sort of having a headache, its my fault because I went to smoke and never ate something. I lazily got up the stairs, turned on the air conditioner and slept. It was was instantaneous.

[DESHAWN RUSSEL]

After both of us ate, at some part in time he disappeared. Obviously he's at his room but he just left without saying anything. I can't blame him, I would've done the something. His girlfriend, the lady he chose to spend the rest of his life with, abandoned him. I can just imagine myself in his shoes, standing there lonely, watching the one that supposed to have your back, ran. And made matters worst was that I was part of it. I was apart of the stupid love triangle.

Why do I think I'm the last person he wanted to see? I stood in my office, looking through the blinds at what is going on outside. All I see is his red Mercedes parked along the sidewalk. I decided to check on him. The house was too quiet, and I sort of missed his sassy attitude. And not hearing it made me realize that something is wrong.

I walked passed his room, going no where in particular, I was just curious to know what was happening. His doors are wide open, all I saw was his face down in the pillows, his tattooed back rose and fell as he slept. The sight was tempting, his buttocks left nothing for the imagination as his muscular back would contract and relax, whenever he moved . Both of his socked feet hung from the bed.

Two packages of candies were on the bed and I just laughed. Somebody has a sweet tooth. To say the house was quiet, I couldn't be anymore correct. When I'm alone, its just comfortable and absolute peace. But now, I could just feel the tension, even though he wouldn't accept it. I sort of felt bad, I am so fucking selfish, damn, she had a nigga on the side, yet it had to be me?

Dang, If I had known. We... I officially broke it off with her, the same day she came, with her makeup ruined, mascara blacked her cheeks, beautiful but stained wedding dress crying, I had to end whatever thing we had. She literally came to my house in a wedding dress from the event that she destroyed.

Wrong time to break up?

If she did it to him, left him after he promised her to be partners for the rest of his life, everything, could you imagine what she'd do to me?
Yes, its called self defense if you really look into it. She betrayed him and left. Come to me do the same? I would have been an idiot not to leave her ass. He trusted her with his cheek yet she gave him a bitch ass slap and left it to heal with the end of time.

Did you want me to give her mine?

And its not funny.

The poor lad, I can tell you its painful, watching her frock tail as she ran like a thief in the night. I unconsciously took another look in his room where he laid, he mumbled funny stuff in his sleep which cause me to laugh.

"Damn, these white people and mayonnaise! I'm going to gag any second now! Nigga-. " And he was quiet as a lamb again. I turned up the air conditioner don't want him to catch a cold and threw some covers over him.

I guess no dinner today?

No biggie some snack is appreciated sometime. I walked to my personal bedroom, stripped to my boxers and decided to take a nap as well.