15. ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs ▪️

I felt like I wanted to punch the black out of him. Can somebody be gay as well as homophobic at the same time?

Like was that even possible?

I withdrew myself from the bed and immediately started making one on the floor.

Angrily.

Man, I wished I never came here!

He apologized over and over, shit, he thought it was helping the situation, it only made it worst.

It's not the first freaking time I heard him used that term, then apologize and over and over again like a damn cycle. I got comfortable as I can on the floor and turned my back to him.

Fuck! I wanted to shout at him!

I thought we were getting somewhere, and most of all, I thought he was embracing fo.....something. I could only sigh and stare down to the floor, mentally beating myself up for being so stupid in the first place.

"Man, I really fucked this one up huh? Come on Shawn don't be like that, you know I didn't mean anything. It just happens, I'm sorry, I admitted... aight? I shouldn't have said that. Please!"

Like that makes everything better. You and your petty excuses. I feel like I want to strangle you in your own house. On your own bed.

Yea. Literally.

I grabbed my phone and earphones from my pockets and search for some songs in my playlists. I found Pop Smoke-Dior in my playlist and started to mentally rap. Totally ignoring him, I might add, I played the songs, one literally after the other until my eyes began to close.

I hope you have another nightmare cause you totally deserved it.

And I won't be the one kissing you awake this time.

I won't be your Prince Phillip.

Asshole.