😈 Care for a Mint?

Care for a Mint?

Ship: Sagukai
Length: Short
Type: Fluff / Crack

- - -

Hakuba stepped into the elevator, anticipating a certain thief's arrival on the roof on the building. He waited as it slowly rose upwards, tapping his foot against the floor.

Then the tiny box was plunged into darkness, screeching to a quick stop. Hakuba reached into his pocket and drew out his phone, turning on the internal flashlight.

"Hello." Hakuba nearly dropped his phone, startling at the voice. "Care for a mint?"

Hakuba growled, his eyes shooting upwards and seeing exactly the person he expected. "Kaito, what the fuck."

The thief squinted, tilting his head. "That doesn't answer my question."

Hakuba took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "No, idiot. I don't want a mint."

Kaito shrugged. "Your loss," he quipped before tossing a mint in his mouth and dropping down from the roof.

"What do you want?" Hakuba growled, "Why not just get out while you can?"

Kaito gasped. "And miss an opportunity to spend time with my favorite detective?"

"Uh-huh. Sure." Hakuba rolled his eyes. "A real reason."

Kaito leaned forward, putting his face up next to Hakuba's. "That is a real reason."

The thief stood there, almost taunting him. Hakuba could feel his face grow warm at the closeness, and absolutely hating the blush he knew was covering his cheeks.

Kaito could sense this as well, chuckling lightly and pressing a light kiss to the detective's lips before pulling away.

"Kaito, you bastard-"

Hakuba was cut off as the thief leapt out the roof of the elevator and disappeared into the darkness. He stood there stuttering, the lights coming back on soon after.

Stupid God-damned thief. Hakuba hated him with a passion. (A/N Sure you do, ya gay idiot)

- - -
(A/N)
Written: May 3rd, 2020
Written by: 23belln
Word Count: 286