😈 Thats Pretty Gay

That's Pretty Gay

Ship: Sagukai
Length: Short
Type: Fluff

- - -

Hakuba was tired. So, so tired. He flopped over onto his bed, letting out a groan.

"Tired, hot stuff?" Murmured the voice of Hakuba's chaotic boyfriend.

Hakuba just mumbled something into his pillow, turning to face Kaito. The man in question was leaning over him, his gorgeous eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

"Get off," Hakuba mumbled, trying to stop his gloriously chaotic boyfriend from squishing him.

"Mmmm, how about no." Kaito smirked, and before Hakuba got a chance to respond, Kaito was pulling him into a kiss.

Hakuba was to tired to fight it, deciding to just let his chaotic boyfriend do what he did best: be chaotic.

Kaito pulled away for a moment, chuckling lightly. Hakuba glared, frowning through his blush. "You're so fucking annoying," he growled before kissing Kaito again.

Kaito hummed happily, running his hands down Hakuba's sides and down to his waist, slipping his thumbs under his shirt.

Hakuba growled in return, biting on Kaito's lip and slipping his tongue into his chaotic partner's mouth.

They broke the kiss to breathe, staring into each other's eyes for a moment. Hakuba snorted and shoved Kaito off of him. "I need sleep, bastard."

- - -
(A/N)
Written: May 1st, 2020
Written by: 23belln
Word Count: 195