😈 Fun-Fetti Cupcakes

Fun-Fetti Cupcakes

Ship: Sagukai
Length: short
Type: Fluff

-- -- --

"Hey, Hakubabe," Kaito said, causing Saguru to look up from his book, "Do you wanna do something fun?"

Saguru raised an eyebrow. "Depends on what 'something' is."

Kaito laughed, coming to stand next to the detective and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Not a prank, I promise."

Saguru sighed. "Fine. What is it?"

    A poof of smoke covered the pair for a second, making Saguru cough. When the smoke dissipated the pair were wearing aprons and Kaito had a box of cake mix in his hand. Kaito grabbed Saguru's wrist and dragged him into the kitchen, tossing the cake mix (which Saguru noted was labelled 'Fun-Fetti') onto the counter and pulling a mixing bowl from the cabinets.

    "The recipe calls for eggs, milk, and vegetable oil," Saguru read off the box, "Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees fahrenheit."

    "Mhmm! Sounds good! Here, take this." Kaito shoved the mixing bowl into Saguru's arms and started pouring in the ingredients while he was holding it.

    "Kaito! This is a HORRIBLE idea!" Saguru yelled while Kaito poured milk into the bowl, causing some of the batter to slosh out onto the floor.

    "We'll clean up later," Kaito said,  grabbing an egg and cracking it on the side of the bowl, "This is fine."

    "Kaito-"

    Somehow, the pair managed to make it through the rest of the baking process without any incidents. Saguru thought of it as a miracle. But of course, this was Kaito, and something was bound to go wrong.

    As Saguru was about to bite into his cupcake, it exploded into a mass of confetti. "KAITOOOOOO!"

-- -- --

(A/N)
Written: May 7th, 2020
Written By:23belln
Word Count: 267