😈 I Lived, Bitch

I Lived, Bitch

Ship: Sagukai 
Length: Short
Type: Crack / Graveyard AU / Reincarnation AU

-- -- --

Like a creature of darkness

The light turns to dust

At which time most fall to rest,

But the watcher rises nonetheless

For the night won't stall, and watch he must

Really, that's just a fancy way of saying THE WATCHER'S NOT GETTING ANY FUCKING SLEEP.

The watcher in question is NOT happy. He paces the graveyard all night, looking out for any pesky graverobbers and WHAT does he get in return??? Absolutely nothing, aside from the bags under his eyes.

Saguru's tired, alright? But he's diligent in his work, and he refuses to break for rest. Even as he finds himself nodding off, crickets chirping their sleepy song. The graves can watch themselves for a few hours, right?

"No, no," he growls, standing from his chair. His eyes scan the rows of graves, and with a shake of his head he starts to pace up and down, up and down... The rhythm is slow, peaceful, and completely contrary to the death that surrounds him.

Some part of Saguru hopes that one of these corpses will rise from their grave, just so the graveyard seems less boring.

And sometimes, Saguru wished he didn't make such stupid and absurd wishes. His mistake becomes even more apparent as a star shoots across the sky, and then the ground several feet away from him explodes like a bomb in a minefield.

A figure rises from the grave, stretching like they'd just woken up from a nap. And maybe that's all death was--a very long nap. But Saguru was less concerned about death right now, and far more concerned about the dead person who appeared to no longer be dead.

The figure yawned, blinking at Saguru, before stepping out of the grave. They dusted dirt off of their white suit, then smiled cunningly. "I lived, bitch."

-- -- --

(A/N)

Written: July 7th, 2020

Written By: 23belln

Word Count: 302

NEW WRITING STYLE LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

Lmao I tried something new. Hope you enjoyed reading. Don't forget to vote and comment!!