IV: JELLY JELLY

3rd Person POV

The gays spent their two hours inside the dance room. Girls won't stop drooling over Chaeyoung and the boys keeps on whining because of their noise. After two hours, lunch time finally came so they had their lunch at the cafeteria.

"Yah, Son Chaeyoung. I thought you hate PDA? What did I just saw earlier, then?" Jihyo asked the baby cub.

"I'm just doing this because I don't want Jackson to keep on bugging her, knowing that Jackson cheated on her. You know how I really hate cheaters, right?" Chaeyoung answered in a low voice so that the other people around them won't hear.

"Aish. I really thought that was real. We really ship the two of you." Momoring frowned.

Mina can feel her cheeks getting red so she just looked away, pretending she can't hear them. She don't know why she's feeling like that because she's "SURE" that she's STRAIGHT.

"Yah, Minari, you're blushing. You sure you're straight?" Sana joked.

"Y-yah! I told you I'm straight." Chaeyoung just smiled at her.

They became silent for a moment while they're eating their lunch then Mina decided to break the silence.

"Yah, Chaeyoung?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you hate cheaters?"

"My mom cheated on my dad with my dad's best friend when I was five years old. Also, who else doesn't hate cheaters tho?" Chaeyoung smiled sadly.

"O-oh. I'm sorry for asking, I never knew about your past."

"Nah, it's fine."

"Wow, this is cool. Getting to know each other." Dahyun said then all of them laughed.

After they had their lunch, they waited for the school bell to ring then they made their way to their classes.

[Time skip: 4:00 pm]

Finally, 4:00 pm. It's time to go home. This day is really tiring for Mina because of Chaeyoung's fangirls.

"Yah, mind if I take you home?" Chaeyoung suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"You don't have to, Jackson is not even here." Mina answered.

"Then that's better." Chaeyoung smiled, showing her cute dimples.

"Those dimples, it makes my heart flutter." Mina thought to herself.

"Fine."

They became silent for a few moments then Chaeyoung finally spoke again.

"Come with me, will ya?"

"Where?"

"You'll know it later." Chaeyoung smirked then she grabbed Mina's hands.

They ran and ran until they finally arrived in a convenience store.

"We're here!" Chaeyoung said while Mina is running out of breath.

"Y-yah, are you okay?"

"Yeah... I never thought... you can run really fast." Mina answered, running out of breath.

"Mianhaaaeeee~" Chaeyoung let go of Mina's hands and bowed.

"Yah, stop that." Mina laughed.

"Why? Am I too cute?" Chaeyoung said then she did an aegyo.

"Y-yah, you look funny." Mina laughed and looked away. She can feel her face getting a bit red.

"Okay, then. Let's get inside." Chaeyoung opened the door.