XXI: STOP

3rd Person POV

After they had their group lunch at the beach, they decided to go to an amusement park to celebrate this at least MOSTLY unbelievable moment for Chaeyoung.

"Let's ride the Vikings!" Jihyo suggested.

"Oh, hell no!!!!" Momo whined.

"Come ooonnn~ let's try it!" Momo's girlfriend, Dahyun, also agreed to it so she has no choice, but to ride it.

The nine of them rode almost every rides in the amusement park and they started to feel hungry again, so they had their dinner together since it's already 7 in the evening.

"Ah~ this day is so tiring." Jihyo let out a deep exhale as soon as she sat on her seat.

"At least we enjoyed." Sana said as she sat down beside her girlfriend.

"Who said I enjoyed? I'm literally the 9th wheel here!" Jihyo rolled her eyes.

"I shouldn't have came here if only I knew." All of them laughed.

"Just find yourself a girlfriend instead. You literally have 0% chance with Daniel." Jeongyeon laughed.

"I don't care. I don't like anyone either." Jihyo looked away.

"Let's stop this topic already. Anyways, Momoring has something to tell y'all." Dahyun exchanged glances with her girlfriend beside her, telling her to spill the tea.

"What is it, Momoring?" Mina asked.

"Well..." Momo straightened her posture.

"I'm going to audition at JYPE when classes are over." Momo gave them a nervous look, but the others cheered for her, gathering other people's attention.

"OMG! Really?! We're rooting for you!!!" Nayeon shouted.

"Yah, lower your voices. Other people are looking at us." Momo hid her face because of embarrassment.

"Momoring, fighting!" Jihyo started.

"FIGHTING!" The others also followed her.

"Thank you. You guys are the best." Momo smiled at them.

"What about your relationship with Dahyun? You know it will cause you some issues, right?" Tzuyu asked.

"Keep it as a secret, of course." Momo confidently answered.

They had more conversation and laughs, waiting for their order. The new couple can't stop, but glance with each other almost every second.

[...]

"Would you rather have five MOMOs or a five year old Momo?" Mina laughed on Chaeyoung's question.

"That's weird, but both is fine." Mina answered.

"Aniii~ choose only one."

"Five year old Momo." Mina answered.

"Yeah, same."

Chaeyoung is now walking Mina home after an exhausting day, holding each other's hands under the moonlight.

"You should go now. Our neighbors can't see us together. You know, they might tell mom." Chaeyoung got a bit sad on what Mina said.

"Don't worry, I'll tell mom soon." Mina gave an assuring smile.

"Okay. Take care." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Ride a taxi. You must be exhausted." Mina said.

"Okay."

"I'm going now. See you tomorrow, byeeee~" Mina kissed Chaeyoung on the cheeks which made her heart beat two times faster and made her cheeks turn red.