IX: CONFESSION

Mina's POV

Days have passed and today is the day where we're going to perform. We're now at the backstage waiting for the host to call us. Seriously tho, I'm nervous this is my first time performing on stage.

"Let's do this, gays!" Jihyo cheered us up, we laughed at her.

"You okay?" Chaeyoung tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah, just a little... nervous."

"Don't be, we can all do this." She smiled at me.

"Thanks." I said then she sat again on her chair, and continued using her phone.

Right, I forgot to tell you. Ever since that day she started to see someone, she was always on her phone... like, ALWAYS. After she eats her lunch, she's using her phone. When we're on our break during rehearsals, she's using her phone. After our rehearsals, she stopped going out with us to have dinner (well, not as always).

"Yah. Stop staring at her, she's gonna melt." I snapped back when Sana spoke.

"I'm not staring at her." I looked at the other direction.

"Sure." Sana said then she smirked.

"Aish. Until when are you gonna deny your feelings for each other?" Sana sighed in frustration.

"We're not denying. What we're telling you all is true."

"Fine."

"For the next performance, here's the school's dance club!" I heard the host spoke.

"Shit. It's showtime." I said then I fixed my hair.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Nayeon shouted then we entered the stage.

I'M SHAKING RIGHT NOW.

"Yah, stop worrying about it, you'll do good." Chaeyoung tapped my shoulder.

"I know you can do it." She said then she smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

Chaeyoung... she's really something. She makes me feel like everything's alright. She makes me feel relieved. She's like home... she's my home.

But sadly, I'm not her home.

"So, you don't mean it?"

"N-no."

I'm just going to pretend that never happened, then.

"Please give a round of applause for our dance club!" The host said after we performed.

"Nice performance, gays!"

"Whoooo!!!" We all cheered from the backstage.

"Ugh. I'm tired. When's this program gonna end? I wanna go hoooomeeee." Nayeon cried like a baby.

"I wanna eat something. Cafeteria?" Sana asked.

"Sure. Does any of you wanna come with us?" Chaeyoung said, we just looked at her.

"I want to, but I'm tired. Can you buy me a yoghurt drink? Pleaaasee~" Tzuyu pouted, which made us all gasp. Tzuyu is not really that much into acting cute.

"Did you just..." Momo said, wasn't able to finish her words.

"Shut up." Tzuyu glared at her.

"Sure thing. Let's go." Sana said then they made their way to the cafeteria.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Soooooo... who's that girl you've been seeing lately?"

"Aish. Why are you all so interested?"