XXII: UNTITLED

Chaeyoung's POV

"Good morning, hyung." I sat down beside her.

"Morning, baby cub." She answered groggily.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm tired." She buried her face in her arms.

"Wae? You didn't sleep that much last night, did you?"

"Yeah." She chuckled.

She must be really exhausted after all those things we did. How come I'm not that tired? Wait... did she do something else with Nayeon last night?! What—

"Hi, Chaeyoung." Jiwon approached.

"Hi. What's up?"

"Well, as you know, I'm working on school papers, right?"

"Uh... yeah????"

"So, I wanna make an article about your relationship with Mina. You know... you're well-known here in our school so..." She awkwardly chuckled.

Here we go again.

"Sorry, but no."

"What?"

I can see through my peripheral vision that Jeongyeon raised her head to see what's going on.

"I won't. I don't wanna be the talk of the town. Plus, that's our privacy on what's going on between us."

"Oh." Jiwon nodded.

"Then what about—"

"I don't wanna be in any of those damn articles, Jiwon." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"You heard her, she don't wanna cooperate with those articles."

"Yeah. Okay, bye." Jiwon left.

"Bye." Jeongyeon waved her hand which made Jiwon kinda pissed off.

Pfft. Such a tease.

"You're like the school's celebrity." I shook my head.

"It's not my fault that I'm so good-looking."

"Now look what happened because of your damned face." Jeongyeon clicked her tongue.

Haha she's really my friend.

Mina's POV

Another boring day at school. I sat down on may chair and weird... Nayeon is still not here. She always come earlier than me.

"Annyeong."

Speaking of the devil...

"I'm earlier than you. What a miracle." She just ignored me and sat down on her seat.

She looks so tired, looks like she almost never had sleep.

"You okay? You look so tired." I asked.

"I'm okay, just sleepy." She answered with a groggy voice and buried her face in her arms.

Weird. I'm tired too because of what we all did yesterday, but I'm not as tired as she is.

"Good morning, everyone." Mr. Jeong entered the room.

Here goes nothing.

"Annyeong." My classmates answered lazily.

"Aigoo~ what's with all those long faces?"

"Your class is boring." One of our classmate whispered to himself.

"Anyways, Ms. Im and Ms. Myoui, the student council said you guys should proceed to your office. Looks like you guys have a meeting."