XIX: CONFESSION PT. 3

Mina's POV

[A night before DahMo's beach date]

"What's the formula here again?" I stared at my notebook as I'm trying to answer a Math problem in my assignment.

Aish. I love Math, but some questions are just too complicated.

*Phone ringing*

"Eh?" I picked up my phone as it vibrated.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hi, Minguin!" I parted my phone from my ear as the other line spoke. I feel like it can destroy my eardrum.

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah, you're hurting my ear."

"Mianhae~"

"What's the matter?"

"Do you have something to do tomorrow?"

"Hmmm... nothing, I guess. Wae?"

"Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?"

Eh? Doesn't she have a girlfriend?

"Yah, Son Chaeyoung. Just because your girlfriend moved out, you can't just cheat on her."

"Eh? I'm not cheating on her."

"But you said... nevermind."

What an embarrassment, Mina.

"Soooo... Would you?"

There's nothing wrong with having fun with a friend, right?

"Arasso."

I don't think what I'm doing is right.

"Yehey! Me and my cousin is going to pick you up tomorrow at 10:00 am."

"Where are we exactly going?"

"That's a secret."

What is she up to, huh?

"Okay, I'm hanging up now. Bye, Minguin! See youuu~"

"Yah, Chaeyoung!" Aaaanddd she ended the call.

She isn't going to murder me tomorrow, right? Aish. What are you thinking, Mina?

[The next day]

I'm literally panicking right now because I don't know what to wear, I don't know if should I bring something, anything! I don't know what to do!

"10 minutes!" I became more panicked as I saw the time on the wall clock.

Aish. Is this outfit okay? I'm recently wearing a pants, sneakers, and a jacket over a hoodie. It's cold outside so...

"Minguiiiiinnnnn!" I heard a loud voice outside the house following some car honks.

Eh? 10 minutes is already over?

"Minguiiiiiinnnnn!!!! Come ouuuttttt!!!!"

"Coming!!!!"

10:00 in the morning and we're creating a really loud noise. I left a note for Mom before finally leaving the house. She might come home to have lunch later so I better let her know.

I got out of the house and I saw Chaeyoung standing outside the car, talking to the driver.

"Annyeong." I bowed when I got near them.

"Minguin, this is my cousin, Junho." Chaeyoung pointed at the driver.

"Annyeong." He also bowed.

"Hop in." Chaeyoung opened the backseat's door, I hopped in then she sat beside me.

"Lezgo!!" Chaeyoung tapped Junho-ssi's shoulder then he started driving.