III: I'M HITTING ON YOU

Chaeyoung's POV

*RIIIINNNNGGGG*

Ugh, I really hate alarm clocks. I stretched my left hand without opening my eyes and I can feel that there's nothing here. I opened my eyes to see where's the alarm clock and...

"YAH!!!"

"WAAAHHH!!!"

I immediately fell on the bed. Right, I forgot that I slept with Minari last night.

She immediately got up.

"Mianhae." She then helped me to stand up.

"Ugh. That hurts a little, but it's okay." I said while I massaged my back right above my butt.

If you don't know what happened, she was sleeping on my right arm and I never expected that that's why I screamed, but I ended up getting pushed from the bed because she got shocked too. Nice.

"Hehe. Good morning, Chae."

"Hehe. Good morning, Minguin." I imitated her, she just laughed at me.

"Let's prepare for school." She said then we got out of her room.

I helped her to cook for our breakfast then we took a bath.

NOPE! WE DIDN'T TOOK A BATH TOGETHER. I PREPARED OUR THINGS WHILE SHE'S TAKING A BATH THEN AFTER HER, I TOOK A BATH TOO. CLEAN YOUR DIRTY BRAIN, KID.

Mina's POV

[At school]

"Yah, Chaeyoung, let's separate ways now." I said as we entered the gate.

"Waeyo?"

"Your fangirls will be angry at me."

"I don't care about them. I'm hitting on you, right? And Jackson might bug you again." She said then she started walking.

She's... hitting on me?

"You're hitting on me? For real?" I chased her.

"Whatever sails your boat." She said then she held my hand.

This is weird. Why am I feeling this? I feel so nervous and I can also feel that my cheeks are getting hot.

"Y-yah. Your fangirls are glaring at me."

"I don't care." She smiled proudly.

I won't be surprised if I have so many death threat letters later in my locker. I just looked down.

"Chaeng, let me go." I whispered.

"Stay still, Jackson is coming." I looked straight and yeah, that son of the bitch is coming near us.

I looked at him and he just passed by us. It's a miracle, but I'm glad that he didn't bugged me this time. A few moments later, we finally arrived in our classroom and yes, her fangirls in our room are glaring at me.

"Congratulations, you arrived safely." She smiled then she finally let go of my hand.

: (((((

OK. WHY AM I SAD BECAUSE SHE LET IT GO ALREADY?

"Thanks for coming bringing me here, but you shouldn't have done that. Now, your fangirls will also bug me."

"I'll save you, remember?"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and stopped myself from smiling.

"Yah, give me your phone number." She said then she hands me her phone.