XI: A SCENE

Chaeyoung's POV

"Mina?" I said when I saw her also outside of her tent.

"Oh. Hi, Chaeng." She smiled.

"Can't sleep?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Funny because I can't sleep even though we drank a lot of soju." She chuckled.

I feel my heart flutter... BECAUSE OF THAT DAMNED VOICE.

"Y-yeah, same." I awkwardly laughed.

We became awkwardly silent for a moment. Should I tell her how I feel? Is this the right time?

"Minguin..."

"Chaeng..."

We both said in unison. This is awkward.

"You go first." We both said in unison, AGAIN.

"N-no, you go first." I said.

"Sure." She looked down. She looks like she's hesitating if she'll say it or not.

"Uhmm... I forgot what I'm about to say." She looked at me and awkwardly chuckled.

"Oh." I looked down.

"How about you? What are you going to say?" She asked, I looked at her.

"I... uhhhh..." Should I say it right now?

"Feelings left unknown hurts more than rejection."

"It's actually nothing. Uhhhmmm... I'm gonna sleep now. Good night, Minguin." I smiled then I opened my tent to sleep.

Nope! I won't do it, it's just a waste of time.

"Chaeng..." I stopped when I heard her call me.

"Hmm?" I looked at her.

"It's actually morning already. Good mornight, Chaengie. Sleep well." She smiled at me.

"Oh. Well, good mornight, Minguin. You should sleep now too, we still have classes later." I smiled then I entered my tent.

"Chaengie..." I mumbled to myself and smiled like an idiot before dozing off to sleep.

Mina's POV

You're really a big coward, Mina! You should've just told her! Confessing was never really easy for me. How come Yeji did that to me without even being scared or what?!

"Look who's here." I snapped back to reality when I heard Jackson's voice while I was walking at the school hallways.

I left Chaeyoung's house earlier than them because I have to go to my house first since I left my reviewers there.

"What is it again, Jackson?" I glared at him.

"Woah, easy. By the way, I heard some rumors about you."

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"I heard that Hwang Yeji confessed that she likes you. Kinda unbelievable that Chaeyoung's not fighting with her." Jackson chuckled.

Why would she? She doesn't even feel the same way as mine.

"Leave me alone, Jackson." I said then I turned my back at him.

"Also, I noticed that the campus' girl crush is not hanging out with you lately. Does she stopped 'hitting' on you?" He chuckled, I looked at him.

"What's with that look?" He said then he gasped.

"She really stopped hitting on you, did she? Aaawww." He faked a cry, I rolled my eyes on him.

"It's okay, Mina, you still have that psychopath. You can just easily substitute her with Yeji since you're a whore." Jackson smirked.