the proposal-mike×miss jenn

Mike:
It is 10 months since me and miss jenn started to date and I wanted to propose to her because she means alot to me s o I got ricky and we were driving to the mall while we were driving to the mall ricky asked me why we are going to the mal I said ''I am getting a engagement ring because I going to propose to your drama teacher'', and then ricky said ''dad yall are going to have a  amazing future ans she is  going to love  it'' after he said that we made it to the parking lot of the mall and we parked and walk in the mall and we walked untill er made it to the ring shot.5 minutes of searching finally made it to the ring shop we walked in to shining ring we looked around and  ricky called me and  he showed me a ring in the that was silver with a beautiful  white diamond i loved it so i bought it. when we made it to our house I told ricky to call all his drama geeks because I had a plan.

miss jenn:
I was the next day it was a normal day at East high untill i found some flower paddles on the floor i followed them untill it led me to the stage and mike randomly came out of no where and got on one knee and grabbed my hand and ''Jenn i love u, u are my whole life and u mean so much to me i wanted to do this so here it goes'', he took a little box that looked like a ring box then he opened the both it was engagement ring i covered my mouth with my hand with tears coming down my face and he said'' Miss jenn will u marry me and make me the happiest man in the world'',''yes i will mary u'' after i said that he put the ring on my finger and we kissed for a few seconds then i heard all my students cheer  behind me some of them were crying.

Word count:361