goodbye-ricky×nini

Nini:
I was a few weeks after the musical ended and I decided of I wanted to got to the youth actors convention school and I agreed to go i have to chase my dream, I wanted to tell everyone is I told everyone to go to my house because I needed to tell them something 5 minutes later everyone made it everyone say down and I said "so I got excepted to my dream school and I had a choice to make and I agreed to go".

Ashlyn:
"What about the spring musical" I said.

Ricky:
"Nini are leaving me","I will love u we can text and video chat" Nini said.

Kourtney:
"You are going to spend senior year with out me",I am but I love u Nini got up and hugged me.

Nini:
I am leaving in 2 weeks we all went in for a hug saying "we team Wildcats" with all of us crying.
_________________________________________
2 weeks later

Nini:
It was time for me to leave to my dream school at Denverd, Ricky gave me a ride to the airport while on the way to the airport he said "u know I will miss you and will always love you" I responded saying "I know I love you too" 3 minutes later we made it to the airport.we entered the airport and I saw ashlyn,seb,carlos,big red,Kourtney,gina in the airport waiting for there lost goodbye they walked up to me.

Ashlyn:
"Don't you forget me okay" mini said "I won't" I said.

Kourtney:
"I will miss you bff","I won't I swear" I said

Nini:
After all of them said there last goodbyes it was time for Ricky's turn he said "I cant believe this is happening but I will love u, I am happy u are chasing your dreams"he said with tears forming in his eyes.come on let's hug I said in tears,everyone lend in for a hug I was a long hug but it was special after the hug everyone said goodbye all crying and me and ricky had our last kiss then I walked away to my flight.

Ashlyn:
While nini was walked away I put my head down on big red with tears on my face red said"baby it okay know it is hard to let go of someone you love".

Nini:
I made it to my plane on time I flow into the sky slowly looking at my friend waving at me.
Word count:422