Prologue

Hola Readers...

I am re-publishing this book because I lost my track and to gain back my track I first unpublished then re-publishing now.

And with that, I will update the new book because I am having writers-block and to come out of it I need to work on a new book.

I will update that book soon and also will update this book regularly. 

She clutched glass in her hand seeing him walking toward her and averted her gaze from him. He comes closer to her and stood in front of her.

"May I have a dance with you?" He asked forwarding his hand.

She glances at his hand and her heart started beating faster. Even though she was angry with him; she felt weak in front of him.

"I... I.. can't... dance..." She said with stammer not meeting her gaze.

She left from there leaving him in a slight smile and followed her. She stood near the pool and took a deep breath. 

"You are still angry with me."

She flinched back hearing his voice and looked at him shockingly who was smiling at her warmly.

"What are you doing here? You should be inside the reception." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Why?" He asked coming closer to her and she took a step back without looking at him.

"Because... because... be... aaaahh...."

She was about to fall back into the pool but he held her by the waist and pulled her thus she bumped with his chest. She clutched his coat tightly closing her eyes in fear and he was holding her protectively. After few minutes she came back to sense and pushed him.

"Thank you..." She mumbled audibly to him and about to ran from there but he held her wrist and pulled her closer.

"Not without having dance with me." He said wrapping one hand around her waist and the other was holding her hand.

To be continued....

So the new story begins...

Just like the title male character remain decent...

But with her only...

With others he was indecent...

Join the journey of Decent Billionaire...

I will update Character Sketches tomorrow itself....

Till then enjoy the last few chapters of Knot by Destiny....

Thank you....