Chapter 9

After warning the guard he was going toward the Sanyu's room but his mobile rings with Niall's name and he instantly answer him.

"Yes, Niall, did you found her?" He asked directly.

"Yes Ron, we got her but..." Niall paused looking at her dead body and walked out of there glancing at his men.

"But what? Don't make a puzzle Niall." Randhir asked impatiently.

"She is brutally killed. Someone else behind all these. Mellissa was just one of the pawns." Niall said with sighs.

"What? How can this be possible?" Randhir snapped at him angrily.

"Ron, don't lose your patience because you have to stay with Amy 24/7. That little soul is living under danger." Niall makes him understand the situation.

They talked for some time and then hang up. Randhir runs his hand through his hair and tried to look a bit relax then walked toward the room. He opens the door without making a noise and enters inside then closed the door. He saw Amy was sleeping on Sanyu's chest and she was caressing her hair holding her protectively. He went to the bed and sits beside Sanyu.

"I am sorry for not being able to protect her." He said feeling guilty and looked away from her.

Sanyu lay Amy on the bed before sitting on the bed and kissed her forehead. She cupped his face and touched her forehead with his.

"No, you did everything to protect her. Randhir, you just don't provide her father's love but also protection from the world. But sometimes things won't be in our hands so we have to let them go. It's not your fault that Mellissa tried to hurt our little one." She said looking into his eyes.

"Of course it's my fault. I should have to keep eyes on my princess every second and also I should keep checking on the security." He said jerking her hands and clutched his own hair.

"Randhir, Randhir look at me. It's not your fault. Our princess is a free bird and we just can't cage her all time. Don't blame yourself." She said holding his face and kissed his forehead.

"I won't blame myself but from now I won't let her leave alone for a second. She will have at least a family member, you, or me with her all time." He said making her smile.

"Okay, papa bear." She said pecking his lips and he embraces her kissing her neck.

"Suyy don't want a grand wedding." He said thus she instantly broke the hug.

"Oh... okay. So how much you will pay me?" She asked thus he frown.

"Sanyukta, you have me all. So you don't have to worry about money ever. I don't want to argue and fight about it with you. So we will not talk about it." He said in a dominant voice and she rolled her eyes at him before getting down of the bed.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked pulling her in his lap.

"Did I?" She asked back innocently moving her frame on his lap making him hard.

He looked at Amy and turns his gaze toward his woman who was probably teasing him.

"Do that again. I will make sure that you won't able to walk for a week." He whispered in her ear and squeezed her ass hard.

She closed her eyes hearing his words and a shiver ran in her body and clutched his shoulder. He put her on her feet and she gave him a glare.

"You can't do this to me." She said in low voice.

"Of course I can and I will do it." He said slapping her butt before leaving from there and she yelps glaring at him.

"Psycho." She mutters underneath and went to the bathroom taking her clothes.