Chapter 18

*Mature Content*

Enjoy

******************************

Randhir stopped the car at his penthouse and got out of the car and went on her side. He opens the door but she remains sitting on the seat which he groaned and took her in his arms.

"Aaahhh... I don't want to go with you. Leave me." She said struggling in his arms and he enters the elevator.

"You can leave after hearing me." He said holding her tightly and got out of the elevator.

He opens the door and walked inside the house and places her on the floor.

"I don't want to listen to anything. Let m..."

Her words stuck in her throat as he turns on the lights and her eyes popped out in the socket seeing romantic decoration. She looked around and her eyes fell on the floor where I Love You was written and Be Mine on the top.

She covered her mouth out of the socket and tears rolled down from her eyes

"Randhir..." She called him and he appeared from her back and held her face between his palm.

"Sanyukta, whatever was happened that day is my fault. I didn't mean what I said that day. I was in guilt after Enrique's death and I blamed myself for his death. I never want to be selfish for Amy and the reason I felt devastated but then I realized that Enrique never wanted to be with Amy. He always loved Myra and wanted to be with her and now he is there with her. I was stupid who forgot that I vowed to protect Amy and you. But now not anymore. After my mother, I love only two other women. My precious princess and you. Yes, I love you Sanyukta Awasthi and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our princess. Be mine." He said looking into her tear-filled eyes.

She raised her hand and slapped him hard.

"Yo.. you are the worst man ever I have seen. I just hate you and will never forgive you." She said pushing him and about to go from there but stopped hearing the piano sound.

She turns back and saw him playing the piano.

We fight, we get high holding on to love
We came down 'cause there was nothing holding us
Is it wrong that I still wonder where you are?
Is it wrong that I still don't know my heart?

He looked at her and she stood there hearing his melodious voice.

Are you all dressed up but with nowhere to go?
Are your tears falling down when the lights are low?
Another Friday night tryna put on a show
Do you hate the weekend 'cause nobody's calling?
I've still got so much love hidden beneath this skin
He stood up and walked to her. He put his hand on her cheek and wiped her tear.

So darling

Put a little love on me

And put a little love on me
When the lights come up and there are no shadows dancing
I look around as my heart is collapsing
'Cause you're the only one I need
To put a little love on me