Chapter 4

Randhir comes out of his room and saw the mansion was getting decorated. He had again worn brown lenses. He walked down in the hall and about to leave but heard a very familiar sobs voice coming out of the kitchen. He led himself to the kitchen and his eyes popped out in a socket seeing Amy crying hysterically.

"You tiny bitch... how dare you to steal chocolate from the fridge?" The maid shouted at her.

"Stop right there, Mellissa." Randhir stopped her as she was about hit her and she gulped her saliva watching his red eyes.

He walked to them and Amy hugs him by leg and started crying more. Oh my poor baby!!! He instantly took her in his arms and rubbed her back.

"Ssshhh... I am here, princess." He said caressing her hair but she was crying loudly hiding her face in his neck.

"Is this how you treat children?" He snapped at her controlling his anger as Amy was still crying and sobbing in his arms.

His heart ached hearing her sobs because somewhere she made place in his heart which was very special and he can do anything to protect her.

"Sorry sir but she stole chocolate from the fridge. Such a spoil kid she is." Mellissa that maid said glaring at her.

"Enough Mellissa. One more word about her and I will kill you by myself. And I won't regret it later. Just get the hell out of this house. I don't want to hear anything from your shitty mouth. When I come back I don't want to see your fucking face." He roared at her angrily and walked out of the kitchen with Amy.

He sat on the sofa and made her drink water. Her fair white face was all red due to continuous cry. He wiped her tears and she hugs him hiding her face. He looked for her mother but she was nowhere. Maybe she was busy in the decoration.

"Ssshhh... it's okay." He said caressing her hair.

"I will not do that again. Promise." She said sobbing and he cupped her face.

"Hey princess. This is your house. You can eat whatever you want to eat and whenever you want to eat." He said pinching her nose and wiped those shitty tears.

"I am a bad girl." She asked hiccupping a little.

"Of course not princess. You are such good girl. You're my princess." He said kissing her forehead and she smiled little and pocked his cheeks with her tiny fingers.

"I want chocolate. Can I eat chocolate?" She asked blinking her eyes and pulled his nose.

"How about we have choco ice cream?" He asked tickling her waist and she giggled loudly.

"Yayyiiee... choco choco ice cream." She screamed kissing his cheeks and he called someone and asked to arrange ice cream.

After sometime Sanyu come searching them and stopped on her track seeing ever wanted to see that sight. Amy was sitting on his lap and he was feeding her ice cream muttering some sweet words in her ear. They were watching something in laptop talking and laughing loudly.

"Hey... did I miss anything?" She asked walking up to them and sits beside him.

"Mamma...." Amy jumped in her arms and kissed her cheeks.

"What happened princess? Did you cry?" She noticed her red eyes and tear marks on her cheeks.

Randhir amusingly watched at her as only mother knows her children well just like his mother.

"Mamma... that bad aunty scold me. I am bad girl." Saying this she started crying again and Sanyu instantly hugged her rubbing her back.

Randhir comes forward and caressed her hair. Sanyu asked him thought eyes and he exclaimed what happed in the kitchen.