12

Chapter 12
FAITHS POV:
Josh took me to a nice restaurant this evening. It was nice to be able to spend time with him alone. We don't get to that often.
After I changed into more comfortable clothes Josh did as well.
We laid down in bed and watched tv.
"I had fun tonight." He said. "Me too." I said with a smile.
He rolled over and began to kiss my neck. Then he kissed my lips.
Whenever things were starting to get serious, I got a text.
"Don't answer it." Josh said pulling me closer to him. "It could be about the girl." I said. He let me go, and I checked my phone.
It was from Tim. He said he told the girls, and Audrey won't stop crying.
I text him back and asked him if it was okay to go over there and talk to her. I almost instantly got a text back saying I could.
"I have to go." I said getting up and putting shoes on. I could honestly care less that I'm in a sweatshirt and sweatpants.
"Where?" Josh asked. "To Tim's house. He told the girls and now Audrey won't stop crying." I said. Josh looked upset.
"Well maybe if he would've manned up and stopped drinking a long time ago he would know how to comfort her." Josh said. I sighed.
Josh doesn't like that Tim didn't make an effort to stop drinking and be there for the girls.
Josh cares about the girls, and he's right so I can't argue with him.
"I know. I have to go now." I said and gave him a quick kiss.
I got in my car and drove to Tim's house.