23

Chapter 23
FAITHS POV:
I called Josh on the way to pick the girls up from the school.
"Hello." He said. "Hey." I said. "What's up babe?" He asked. "I'm going to pick the girls up from school. After I pick them up I'm going to take them over to Tim's and we're going to watch a movie. We'll be back around dinner time." I said. "Okay, I'll have dinner ready when y'all get here." He said. "You're the best. I love you." I said. "I love you too. I'll see you whenever you get home." He said. "Alright bye." I said and then hung up.
Whenever I picked the girls up from school they were excited to go see Tim. They insisted on getting him ice cream so I went and got him and the girls ice cream.
Whenever we got to Tim's the girls got out of the car and ran inside.
I walked in after them. They were all hugging him. I smiled.
"Mommy got us ice cream!" Audrey said. "She did?" Tim asked and looked at me. I nodded my head yes. Tim smiled.
I went into the kitchen and got spoons. I gave the girls and Tim their ice creams and then put the movie in.
I sat down on the couch and Maggie jumped up in my lap. Audrey sat in Tim's, and Gracie sat between us.
"You don't want any ice cream momma?" Maggie asked. "Nope." I said.
After a few minutes I felt something cold on the side of my face. It was ice cream. The girls were all laughing and pointing at Tim.
"You're lucky you just had surgery or I would've already beat you up." I said. Tim and the girls laughed. After a minute I laughed too.
Whenever the movie was over the girls didn't want to go home, but I told them that we had to.
The girls got in the car so I could talk to Tim.
"I have to go in the studio in the morning after I drop the girls off, but I'll be here to check up on you after." I said. "Okay, thanks." He said. "Stop thanking me." I said. He smiled and then waved goodbye to the girls and me.