33

Chapter 33
TIMS POV:
It's Friday, finally! I went to my treatment this morning so now I have to think about what I want to do with Faith and the girls tonight when they come over. There's not much to do because we can't go out in public.
I thought about it for a while and decided that we can all play hide and seek together! The girls will want to play that!
I got a text from Faith that they were on the way. I finished dinner just when they got here. Perfect timing!
I opened the door and Faith and the girls were standing there with their bags. I put the girls' bags in their room and put Faith's in my room. "Y'all ready to eat?" I asked them. They all said yes.
During dinner I decided to bring up the topic that Faith and I are together to the girls.
"Girls, your mom and I have something we need to tell you." I said and looked over at Faith. She knew what I was talking about. She nodded for me to continue.
"Your mom and I are back together." I said and took Faith's hand. She smiled. The girls had some questions. I expected them to. "What about Josh?" Maggie asked. "Josh is planning to do something to mom once he marries her." I said. "Then, why is she marrying him?!" Gracie asked. "She's not going to marry him. She is just going to make him think they are, but she's going to break up with him during the wedding." I said. Audrey laughed. We all liked at her. "I like that plan." She said. All of us laughed.
"Y'all can't say anything about your dad and me to anyone or anything about me breaking up with Josh. Okay?" Faith said. They all agreed.
After dinner the girls watched tv while Faith and I cleaned up. "I love that we're all able to spend time together." She said. "Me too." I said and kissed her. "Let's go into the living room now. I have an idea for a game that all of us can play together." I said and then drug her into the living room.