Chapter 12: Storming the Compound.

When the time finally rolled around, everyone was on edge. We all had a sort of plan. Ivy would stay at the home front, with Kiyohii, and together they would treat any of us who happened to become injured. Other than that, It was not a very complicated plan. Go in, find the target, and get answers. I noticed that Kiyohime looked like she wanted to go with me. I simply smiled and gave her the look that said; "Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it." She smiled back, but gave me a kiss on the cheek before we turned to Flame, who had run all the way to his place, and back, before we even noticed. He had with him A Winchester Lever action Shotgun. think model 1812 from Modern Warfare 2. 

"Hey, Rook." He said.

"Yea what's up flame?" I looked at his hands, which had the gun. "I hope you know I can't bring this across the border right?" 

"I know, But the Rider will find a way" and he smirked.

"You right" I then took it, and hung it inside my jacket. "I like this better than the chain for this situation" Flame Blade and Tamamo Cat would be taking the car, as I took my bike. On the ride up to the mansion, since the road was fairly deserted, I had decided to pull a few wheelies and whatever the opposite of a wheelie is called. Eventually, we had arrived on the manor. 

"Shit man, This is massive" Flame said upon seeing it. 

"Yea, come on, let's get this over with. Flame, you go and deal with snipers, Blade and Tamamo, Go and deal with patrols." I had transformed as I pulled out the Winchester that Flame had given me, cocking it

"It's show time maggots" and like that everyone scattered, I was walking through the front gate, shooting any guards I saw. The, shotgun fired blasts of hellfire, which incinerated all the patrol it hit. I decided to summon a sword of hellfire, and I moves so fast and gracefully through those in front of me that it felt as though I was skating on fresh ice. I heard bodies falling from the sniper towers almost instantaneously. I also heard some of the more out of reach areas emit screams, that seems like the work of Blade's assassin abilities.

There was one guy who hit me, and I never noticed because I couldn't see him. Must be a speedster. I had heard sonic booms.

Flame must have that I thought.

I had kept going as there was a massive presence of evil, almost like it came out of the pits of hell itself. I went up, and stabbed him with my sword. The being did not die. I shot him with my gun. He disintegrated, but quickly regrew his body.

Fuck it. Penance stare time I thought.

I grabbed him, stared him dead in the eyes, and he went limp. I then threw his corpse down, as it turned to ash. This slaughter proceeded for a good while, until I reached the central chamber. I was then joined by the remainder of the group. We then kicked in the door. 

The room was large, there were many people, in here, a good many of them had guns trained on me. I felt a divine presence coming from the central figure. who was wearing heavy robes, so making out any features of the body was very difficult. Their face was covered by a mask, and hood. so there was no doubt in my mind that this was the so called God. Everyone else had felt evil. They all opened fire on me. which did nothing to me. Flame took care of them swiftly. Blade had used Eightfold blessing of Amaterasu, which reinvigorated me. I then walked up to the so called God, and went to grab her, but I heard a shot, and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I instantly went back to my normal state grabbing my bleeding stomach. I then heard a major gasp out of God's mouth. 

"No, It's you... Out of all the people in the world it has to be you, Why you?" the voice was feminine, and it sounded like she was starting to cry. 

"O lord in heaven.........I did not know, Please forgive me....." I then blacked out as I couldn't stop the bleeding. I was very confused when I awoke.

Fastflame5000

captainblade138

GothicIvy397436