Chapter 1: a new begining.

"The world has gone to hell real fast, hasn't it?" Is what I had asked my father that day. It was 2020, early, 2020. When I contracted that virus which would, unbeknownst to us, grant us abilities far beyond the mortal limits that bound us. There had just been two shootings not even a week apart from another, and I had said that, as that is what I had thought at the time.

I did not know what nature had in store. For later that week, I too, had contracted that very same virus. I think they called it the musashi virus or something like that. I had passed out, and was taken to a hospital where I made a quick recovery.

After the whole scare was over, years would pass before the first reports of individuals who survived the pandemic years prior gaining supernatural abilities. All of them involving some kind of unique ability they enjoyed or had an interest in. I was very indifferent towards it. So I was surprised when I had heard that my best friend had also survived the pandemic from years ago, he told me he developed... something, but I don't remember what it was. In the time before meeting with Blade, Flame, And Ivy, I had decided to work on my power, and I got aquatinted with it's whole thing real quick by taking out problematic people. For me, it was actually doing something, getting all the bad out of the world. Saving the innocent. I had trained my abilities to the point where they were like that of a finely honed edge.

Sometimes I didn't need to think about it. I saw danger, out comes my ability. The local media had taken to calling me the angel of vengeance. And any evildoers knew me by, the hand of death. In my path I lost count of how many gang bangers, rapests, serial killers, killers, and  evil psychopaths, that I had killed. Unfortunately the police did not like being undermined, and they have tried to arrest me on multiple occasions. While public figures and even the political powers said that someone doing something good for the well being of all law abiding citizens should not be in prison. Or I just broke out, and the police had a few less living inmates to worry about.

Finally, today is they day I get to see what everyone else I know has been up to. I wait by the airport in a nice 1980's mustang, and I could see the three walking towards the car. Though to be honest, kinda hard to miss the slightly larger girl annoying two men like she was an eight year old child.

Fastflame5000
captainblade138
GothicIvy397436