Chapter 20: A Lucky Break

The fortunate thing for us, is that, the area that Lucifer had told us to go to, was a shipment area that I happened to live close to, relatively. Kiyohii was going to wait where it was safe, while Flame, Blade, Tamamo Cat and I took out the Angels who were there. What is funny is that the Hell's Angels did not have powers, and they were fairly easy to dispatch. I heard some of them screaming, "He tricked us!"

After the fight was over, I felt Kiyohii hug me and nuzzle me, and I saw Tamamo cat jump and hug Blade. I then heard the flapping of wings. 

"Well done, well done!" said Lucifer. "I expected nothing less from you Rook, I knew you and your followers would get the job done, But now I have another problem- You"

"What Why?" Ivy said.

"Seriously Ivy? We are a Loose end for him. He can't have us going around now that we took out his rivals" I said

"Precisely, Rook, as sharp as always, But alas, I need to tie up these loose ends." He then pulled out a mace, and landed, Flame would rush him, as Lucifer knocks him into a crate, Knocking him out of the fight.

I transformed and started to go towards him, Initially he was on the back foot. I knew Blade was charging up Excalibur. I then saw that he had turned it around, and he had swung to hit me in the chest, but I had felt someone push me out of the way and heard a loud crack as well as a female shriek of pain, I looked over to see "KIYOHIME!" I ran towards her, back in my normal form. I cupped my hand over her cheek. 

"Rook-sama...It's ok.... I-I'm sorry I couldn't be around longer.... I'll go on ahead of you..." Kiyohii said this as she died. I had felt anger bubbling from all corners and I had run full force to Lucifer, and started doing some damage to him.

"IT'S CHARGED" Blade yelled, and Lucifer knocked me away, Knocking me out of my transformation, and ran towards Blade, As he dealt what would have been a killing blow, Excalibur had been knocked out of his hands and was going towards Ivy...

Fastflame5000

captainblade138

GothicIvy397436