Epilogue: One Year Later

The Past year or so was mostly quiet. I had gone through with the wedding with Kiyohii with no hitches. She looked beautiful, more so than usual. My Brother was there, and so was my buddy. It was not a large wedding, as we both wanted a small one. We met up in America right after the wedding with our friends, and they were elated to see us as one. Ivy would occasionally talk to herself. However we would mess with her even though we knew she was talking to saber. 

Ivy and Saber had unfortunately for saber, gotten to know each other well. It is a good thing that Ivy and Blade would hang out often, Of course he had been cuddling Tamamo Cat and, Flame would be looking uncomfortable as he was the odd one out. 

"sorry buddy, no busty punchy blonde for you, yet" I say while smiling at him. Kiyohii would be laying her head on my shoulder, and as well as snuggling my arm.

"Wait, what do you mean yet?" Flame had asked in response.

"It's a secret" I then tried to look koy, but I failed miserably, "Sorry, I won't do that again"

"So," Blade had started, "You two honestly make a perfect couple, wish I could have been there for the wedding" 

"Yea, sorry, my sister did not want to [or rather the writer was running out of ideas for conversation] she thought it would have been too expensive or something like that"

"Damn man," Flame said, "Sucks for us, though it's not like we haven't seen you two kiss before, so we didn't miss much"

"True, true" Kiyohii then placed a brownie in my mouth, which was great, as I loved her brownies. 

"Rook Sama and I wouldn't be together if we didn't love each other"

"Someone has to" Flame said under his breath.

I then proceeded to ignore that statement, and cuddle Kiyohii as we would thoroughly enjoy our life together. I even decided to move to Texas. Fancy that. My sister had given me one of her many houses, so Kiyohii and I had both gained American citizenship, and we could visit everyone whenever we wanted to. Most of the time spent between then and now was with our comrades, spending it like that. Talking and having fun, picnics, and other things. I have not seen them in a good while, but we do plan on meeting up soon, I hear that Blade and Tamamo Cat got married recently, so I am going to have to congratulate them on that. Flame from what I have heard is still single, poor thing. Ivy is... still Ivy, and I am surprised Saber has not tried to kill themselves yet. It would be awesome to see them again. But that is not until much later in the year. As for Kiyohii and I, We have been busy, her being home, and me working a restaurant. I even had that one guy I saved those years ago come in and ask for a job, which I immediately took him up on, turns out he was a fantastic chef. Joseph is his name, and he is a great guy at heart. This would definitely be the place that we will meet up next time. I bring Kiyohii here every now and then to give her a break from cooking. Usually I will cook for her here, but sometimes we let Joseph cook, since it is leagues better than my own. The place was actually a steak house, but we did serve other things. Kiyohii and I would be happy for this life. 

Fastflame5000

captainblade138

GothicIvy397436