Chapter 13: Heartwarming Reunion.

I awoke a few days later, I felt a pressure on my arm. I looked there and saw Kiyohii there. 

"Hey Kiyohii," I smiled as I said that. "Sorry I had you worried" 

"Rook Sama!" She hugged me tightly to which I winced as my stomach had not fully healed yet. 

"Sorry" She loosened up, and looked at me with teary eyes. "I am so happy you are still alive Rook Sama." She then kissed me. 

After that, a nurse walked in and said;

"Rook, someone is here to see you, they claim that you know them" she looked at me, 

"Yea, go ahead, I honestly don't mind" I was thinking it was Blade, or Flame. But I was not expecting who I did see. No, seriously. I did not recognize this woman. She had black hair, and she was fair skinned. She was tall, and looked to be about a good few years older than I was. She also had a nice rack which was extenuated by the Dark red Shirt, and tight fitting jeans that she wore. I looked at her for a good while, looking confused. 

"You know, you look so much like your father" She said, as she went up to hug me. I looked visibly uncomfortable, and she must have noticed, because she stopped, as Kiyohii was holding onto my other arm.

"Do you not recognize me?"

"Sorry I do not." I then looked her over, and she started to look familiar, but I could not place it.

"You probably wouldn't. I haven't seen you since you were three" she then smiled at that. 

"Are you my-"

"Sister, yes, It has been so long, little bro" she then hugged me again. 

"How did you find me?" 

"Rook sama, I think this is the one who shot you" Kiyohii was holding me closer at this point.

"It is as she said. I had no idea that my precious little brother had become such a powerful bringer of vengeance. I am so sorry. I had to use blessed bullets, but if I had known it was you I would have just surrendered peacefully." She looked genuinely guilty at that. 

"Look, it's ok, I wasn't killed, and even if I had been, Kiyohii would have taken care of that. And then herself" I tried to lighten the mood. I failed.

"Anyway, Rook, if you forgot my name, it's May." That's when it all clicked.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" I felt so stupid. I then hugged her back, as I now knew who she was. It was at that point that Flame and Blade walked in. 

"woah, who's this hottie?" asked Flame. 

"My sister, who is too old for you" I loved to tease him about these things.

"Come on Rook, I appreciate the concern you have for me, but you did not have to comment about my age you know"

"Sorry Big sis" I looked over to Kiyohii and nuzzled her. 

"oh yea, this is for you." Flame handed me a book, 300 feet above by SmittyBS

"thanks Flame" I then put it beside me. 

"If I recall correctly, May, you went to live with your father after THAT happened, right?" 

"yea, I still was thinking about my dear little brother all the time. But I am relieved that you were able to have a decent upbringing, and you turned out to be a fine gentleman. Though you really shouldn't comment on a woman's age like that"

"You really gonna cockblock me?" I heard flame whisper in my ear. To which I ignored.

"I won't do it again sis." I gave her another hug, and she kissed me on the cheek.

I felt Kiyohii's grip tighten at that. 

"The Doctors say you should be out in a few days, they did get the bullet out." 

At that point I heard Ivy's voice out in the hallway.

"Wait, what? Why are they allowed in to see him but I am not?" 

"Please take her away" I muttered under my breath

"Because undue pain and hinderance to his recovery my ass!" her voice started going quieter, 

"Thank god" I said

"You're welcome" Said May, while giving a sly smile. 

Me and May caught up with each other after so long, and eventually she had to go, and so did Blade and Flame. Kiyohii had somehow managed to convince the hospital staff to let her stay with me. Before I went to sleep I decided to read 300 Feet Above, as I had known the author back in High School. I had liked it, but I had started to get drowsy as I would stay for a few more days in the hospital with Kiyohii. Luckily my sis decided to cover the bills. thank you for that. I thought. Me and Kiyohii had cuddled for a while, before I fell asleep.

Fastflame5000

captainblade138

GothicIvy397436