Ungodly justifications (sijaadhikari)

Every time I look at you, you show me different forms and patterns , And whenever I try to understand you ,I let you drive me crazy, I let you mess with my brain and I let you even end me up with those ungodly justifications .

Maybe the way you mess with my brain confuse me to the hell and always leave me with a question which states, "Do you even feel the same?"

Regardless of times, I let the question arise, but ,the way I watch you ,the way I observe you, the way I see you move ,the way I fantasize about you, you know what , I tend to fall more in the way you talk, I tend to fall more in the way you move , and finally , I tend to fall more in love with you, and you making me leave all those what ifs and those nuisance buts of my life .

You are as mysterious as black hole ,as unsolvable like a lot of lingering hypothesis ,overly handsome and dangerous like the Lord of Hell, Hades and moreover you have that power of lust and attraction like Goddess of love Venus ,

These are yours most powerful and refined qualities ,which attracts me towards you like, the bait is attracted to the trap of life , the attraction of the opposite poles of magnets , the gods attracted towards the most beautiful women and moreover the human brain attracted towards all the unwanted Life Games .