xxii

Eurielle found herself sitting outside, bundled up in a thick blue sweater with a woolen skirt and stocking, " I heard you wagered on Potter winning," said a bored voice.

She looked up to see Blaise, looking as handsome as ever, " Yeah," she began, getting up, " Made quite the fortune, I did," she hummed with a grin.

He smiled, " Are you busy?"

She sighed and looked out across the lake, " I suppose I could spare a few minutes alone with you," she said with a small smile.

-

Eurielle sighed as she examined the purple blotches on her neck, what the hell was she doing? She asked herself as she cast a spell that hid the marks, the worst part was she enjoyed it. It made her hate herself but she always came back and didn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

She decided it was just curiosity and teenage hormones

She began walking down to the Great Hall where dinner was being served and about two hundred eyes looked to her as she entered.

" Oi, Black," yelled Malfoy with a malicious look in his eyes, " Moved on to Potter have you?!" he chortled holding up the paper.

She frowned and walked over to the Slytherin Table, " What are you talking about?" she asked.

Malfoy grinned and stood atop his seat, clearing his throat, " Harry Potter seemed to show great appreciation for one girl in particular, surprisingly his affections has seemed to have moved from Ms. Hermione Granger and onto Eurielle Black. Yes, Black, Eurielle is the daughter of the homicidal maniac, Sirius Black-

Draco stopped reading and looked over to Eurielle who had a wide grin on her face, " Please," she choked out, " Please continue Malfoy," she said with a grin.

Malfoy bristled, " The pair are quite the Romeo and Juliet of Hogwarts-,"

Eurielle couldn't help herself as she doubled over laughing, " Does it really say that?!" she wheezed, grabbing the paper from Draco, " Oh this is hilarious!" she sighed.

She grabbed Parkinson's paper, " Oh good Lorde, " she said wiping a tear of mirth away, " I need to send this to Cas," she said to herself.

Malfoy's scowl turned into a sneering grin as he remained standing, " They almost have your whole life story huh?" he asked loudly, causing people to turn his way, " Shame Skeeter didn't mention your crazy mothe-,"

Eurielle's fist struck him in the groin before he could finish, he crumpled and fell off the seat and onto the floor. With him down Eurielle took this opportunity to pounce, straddling him and her fist connected with his nose.

Pansy screamed and Crabbe and Goyle grabbed her, trying to pull her off of him. But Eurielle was stronger than she looked, " You've been wanting to see that Black temper for a year now, Malfoy!" she screamed as blood gushed from his thin nose, " ARE YOU HAPPY WITH IT?!"

Eurielle had buried her nails into his shoulder and he cried out in pain, " You bastard!" she bellowed, " YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"

Teachers were running to break up the fight and she ignored them, blinded by rage, " Ms. Black let go now!" McGonagall screamed.

She managed to shake off Crabbe and slap Draco across the face, allowing her nails to scratch his cheek, " GET HER OFF ME!" he shrieked.

Euielle felt herself being grabbed by a new set of arms, " Let go, Eurielle!" said the urgent voice of Fred Weasley. The entire hall was gaping at the bloodied Slytherin and practically scrambling out of Fred's way.