xliii

Eurielle woke up, her head was throbbing and she peeked out from under her eyelashes and around the room to see Ginny, Ron, Luna, and Neville still in the positions she had last seen them but Harry, Hermione, and Umbridge were nowhere to be soon.

" Let us help her!" huffed Ginny, still trying to wiggle out of the Slytherin's grasp, " There's no telling how hard that toad hit her,"

Eurielle inwardly laughed, that cunt had used all the strength that her fat arm possessed to knock her to the ground, she was simply thankful that she had only blacked out for a short period of time.

Her eyes narrowed in on a stone doorstopper and then Warrington's foot, oh this was going to be a shit show.

Eurielle looked to see no one was looking at her and she bolted for the piece of stone, slamming it onto the boy's foot with all the strength she possessed.

Warrington howled in pain while she threw it at Bulstrode who yelped and fell backward trying to catch it,

The Slytherin hunched over in pain and there she saw her wand in his back pocket.

She hid behind his large figure and grabbed it, sending a stunner at Ginny's captor.

The redhead elbowed the girl in the face before grabbing her wand and sending a hex Malfoy's way.  Ron and Neville managed to break free but unfortunately, their escape hadn't been as smooth as the girls'.

Neville caught a fist to the eye and Eurielle sent a hex at Crabbe, about to rush further to Neville's aid but was tackled by Pansy Parkinson, who's unpolished claws scrapped at her face, " GET OFF ME YOU PUG FACED BITCH!" she hollered.

Eurielle kneed the pureblood in the stomach before rolling over and stunning her. She grimaced as Ron yelped in pain when a boy much wider than her knocked him face first into a desk.

The Ravenclaw let out a frustrated scream and jumped on the boys back, pulling his head back by his hair and repeatedly hitting him in the face.

The older wizard through Eurielle over him and she landing on Umbridge's desk, all the air knocking out of her lungs, " YOU BASTARD!" yelled Ginny landing a punch on the Slytherin and then successfully stunning him.

The younger girl ran over to Eurielle and helped her up, " C'mon let's go!" she said to the occupants in the room.

Eurielle bit back the pain and rushed over to Luna, grabbing her hand and bolting down the empty corridor with the others.

-

Harry and Hermione moved instinctively together, peering through the trees, as Ron came into sight, with Eurielle, Ginny, Neville, and Luna hurrying along behind him. All of them looked a little the worse for wear — there were several long scratches running the length of Eurielle and Ginny's cheek, a large purple lump was swelling above Neville's right eye, Ron's lip was bleeding worse than ever — but all were looking rather pleased with themselves.

"So," said Ron, pushing aside a low-hanging branch and holding out Harry's wand, "had any ideas?"

"How did you get away?" asked Harry in amazement, taking his wand from Ron.

" Well Ellie woke up, broke Warrington's foot- then a couple of Stunners, a Disarming Charm, Neville brought off a really nice little Impediment Jinx," said Ron airily, now handing back Hermione's wand too. "But Ginny was best, she got Malfoy — BatBogey Hex — it was superb, his whole face was covered in the great flapping things. Anyway, we saw you heading into the forest out of the window and followed. What've you done with Umbridge?"

"She got carried away," said Harry. "By a herd of centaurs."

"And they left you behind?" asked Ginny, looking astonished.