Chapter six: the view

I cried for the rest of the jet ride. The tears just fell and I was unable to stop them. It felt good, letting out all those tears. God knows I hadn't had a shoulder to cry on since Ariana left. It was truly refreshing. A bit ironic yet refreshing nonetheless.

"I'm sorry," I sniffled, realizing I had soaked Ariana's sweater. Ariana gave me a tender smile and shook her head. "You have nothing to be sorry for, love. I'm happy you got a good cry. You needed it." Ariana cupped my cheeks, placing a chaste kiss on my forehead. I blushed, rubbing my teary eyes. Ariana let out a giggle before pointing out the small jet window. "Looks like we're here."

————————————————————————

I patiently waited while Ariana fished out her keys to open up her flat door. With a jiggle of keys and a small click, Ariana stepped inside her luxurious flat and I followed. Beautiful wasn't even the word to explain my sister's home. It was big, spacious, and beautifully furnished. A small balcony, to the left of the living room, graciously gave me a gorgeous view of LA. I let out a small gasp of surprise, Ariana turned to me and smiled.

"This is our home now, Miles." Ariana grabbed my hand and I gave her a frail smile, her soft touch easily put my bubbling anxiety to rest.

Hopefully I could make this my home.

————————————————————————

A/n: So, yeah. Um well, I was gonna discontinue this story, but I decided to give it one last shot. Of course this is just a mere preview. Granted, a 100 words preview but a preview nonetheless. Depending on the outcome I may or may not continue this story. Please vote. See ya.