s i x

7 weeks later , 9:30am

12 weeks pregnant

Today was my first baby scan . I was going to see my baby . Ale and my mum was coming with me . My dad was watching my little sister and brothers, as Braylon can't be trusted .

Last time he babysat he decided to go on his Xbox the whole time and didn't watch the kids at all . Let's just say there was pen everywhere on the walls .

My appointment was at 10am and we had to leave now . I was wearing an T-shirt and leggings  . We all got into Alejandro's car . Ale drove , I sat in the front with him and my mum sat in the back .

"Oops I forgot to say bye to Braylon" I say

"He won't even notice that we are gone , his eyes are glued to his console" my mum said rolling her eyes

"That is very true"

We all laugh

We finally arrive at the hospital . I get out the car and walk in the hospital. We reach the maternity unit of the hospital and I go up the receptionist.

"Welcome , how can I help you?"

"I'm here for a baby scan and an meeting with my midwife after"

"Can I take your name please?"

"Jessica Miracle"

"Okay Jessica, since it's your first appointment I will need you to fill out these forms"

"Oh okay"

"Just take a seat over in the waiting room and the sonographer will call your name to go through"

"Thank you"

We all walk over to three empty seats I sat in the middle with ale and my mum sat beside me. I filled out the parts I needed to fill out and just waited .

"Jessica Miracle" a lady said when she walked out of a room.

We stand up and walk over to her with the forms.
We walk into the room and I sit on the bed chair thing .

The lady asks me some questions and then asks me to lift my top a little . I lift my top and she puts gel on my small bump . It was really cold . She puts the scanner on me and I look at the screen to see a small bean .