~CHAPTER SEVEN~

~CHAPTER SEVEN~
Mathews P.O.V

I continued to rub her back even after she had fallen asleep. Her breathing had finally gone back to a steady pace and her heart beat had slowed down. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head before resting my cheek against it and breathing in her scent. She sighed and her body relaxed into my arms.

I promised that I wouldn’t let anything happen to her and that is exactly what I’m going to do. I will be there for her when she goes through another panic attack. I will be there to help her start eating and sleeping. I will do anything I can to help get rid of her fear of “him.”

Somehow…

I groaned loudly but then immediately regretted it when the girl stirred in my arms and scrunched up her face. I placed my mouth right next to her ear, kissing it before calming her. “Shhhhhh..” I cooed, leaning back into my chair and smiling when she pushed her face in between my shoulder and neck.  

I fought to keep my eyes open. The battle went on for a couple of minutes before I was surrounding by the darkness and the scent of roses.

Only for a couple of seconds, I told myself… Only a coup-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone nudged my shoulder. I tried to brush it off and go back to sleep but they nudged me again. Arghhhhh! Leave me the fuck alone. “Uhmm , excuse me Mathew? Excuse me, wake up.” An unknown voice called and once again nudge my shoulder. Okay, so going back to sleep was officially not happening.

I opened my eyes and blinked before trying to focus on my surroundings. “Uhmm, Mathew? You’re awake?” A voice on my right said and I immediately turned to glare at the annoying doctor who must have woken me up. He flinched back and stared at the ground. “Nah mate, I’m still fucking sleeping” I replied.

“Sorry… S-Stupid question. S-She won’t let us do her checkup” He said, still staring at the ground. That’s when I felt the extra weight on my chest and the small hands tightly gripping at my shirt. I look down and immediately smiled when I saw “the girl” still in my arms and her face still tightly pressed into my neck. Yes I know, I know.. Need to learn her name.

When the doctor walked towards us to do the tests, all hell broke loose. She screamed and jumped back as far as the chair would allow her to. Her hands moved to my left bicep and gripped onto it with the little strength that she had and smashed her face down hard into my neck within seconds that all I could do was groan. Her body started to shake and her nails were piercing my skin. Her breathing became frantic against my neck as she still tried to hide away, pressing harder and harder against my body.

“NOO! NOOOO! Please no… P-Please… Leave me a-alone.. Don’t.. D-Don’t hurt m-me.. P-Please” She cried and I felt the warm tears leak down onto my neck. Shit. I shouldn’t have gone to sleep. I should have been there for her when she woke up. I’m such a dumb ass.

“Pleaseee” She wailed into my neck as more tears poured down her face and soaking the collar of my shirt. She continued in her attempt to hide herself away and her hands still tried to get a firm grip onto my arm, leaving red marks everywhere.  

I wrapped one arm around her body and placed the other over her head, hiding her face from everyone but me.  I rocked us back and forth, whispering into her ear and kissing it every few seconds. “It’s okay.. You’re okay… He won’t hurt you. ..He is a doctor, he just needs to do a few check-ups so he can release you and you can go home, okay? He won’t hurt you.. I’m here.”

She nodded against me but her grip never loosened and she didn’t move from her position. Her breathing slowed down a bit and she stopped sobbing. She nodded once again and opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out.  I couldn’t help the hardening of my member with her mouth so close and her teeth digging into the skin. She was almost biting me.

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, trying to control my thoughts. Dammit Mathew! She is having a panic attack and you’re sitting here trying to guess if she would moan or scream your name while having sex.

The doctor took a step towards us and she tensed up. The closer he came, the further she leaned back. She started to cry softly and I continued to whisper in her ear that she was going to be okay. She eventually took in my words and began to calm down. She didn’t even notice that the doctor had reached us and had begun checking and jotting down some valid information on her chart. Every time the doctor touched her, I simply moved around a bit or placed a hand somewhere else so that she thought it was me. She focused on my words and after a couple of minutes, the doctor left to fetch the release forms, leaving the two of us alone.