Chapter 24

"Hi, how was the flight?" He asked me after giving me a peck on the cheeks "okay naman it wasn't that long kaya bearable" I said "oh saan si tito?" Von asked "nasa car siya naghihintay tara na" Richard said. "Mauna na kayo may kakausapin lang ako I will meet you guys sa plaza" papa said and gave me a kiss. Richard held my hands while we're walking through the airport may pa shades shades pa siya syempre ako din maaraw eh, people were looking at us and Von at feel ko tuwang tuwa si Von sa attention na he's getting.

"How was your last day in manila?" Richard asked while we're waiting for the car "okay naman I bonded and shopped with Tine" "oh i see" there was a pause "ikaw kamusta first day mo dito?" I asked "it was fun Dad showed me around" he said and smiled at me "that's good to hear" I said and smiled back. When the car arrived tito went out he gave me a hug and beso it was a van so our setup is tito was behind the driver and Von was behind him and well me and Richard we're in the third row.

He was no longer holding my hands "i think you will like it here" bulong niya saakin "what made you think that i will like it here?" I whispered back, our lips next to each others ear everytime someone whispers. "Basta" he said "give me an example" "malawak yung lupain and tahimik" he said "what made you think I like silence?, and that's it dahil lang may malawak na lupa?" I said and looked him in the eye

"syempre hindi lang yun no,you will just have to see for yourself" he winked "aba aba parang ang dami atang langgam dito" Von said with matching palo sa forearm niya "saan hijo?" Tito said "ay wala po kasi yung dalawa sa likod bulungan ng bulungan" he said chuckling "nako hayaan mo na sila Von baka na miss lang nila ang isa't isa" tito Greg laughed too. Richard was semi chuckling with them napa iling nalang ako mga lalaki nga naman nagkakasundo.

We reached the plaza and there were a lot of people "wow" i said leaning into Richard's lap kasi nasa window seat siya "dami no" he said and I looked at him nodding, our faces were close "they will be our people" he said I looked at the window again "your lang" I said and sat back down again. "I will share" "bahala ka diyan" I said, we went out of the car he was holding my hands again pakitang tao talaga.

RICHARD
When we fetched Dawn and si tito at Von she took my breathe away simple pero ang ganda talaga I was glad to see her pero masungit padin. Natutuwa ako everytime we are out kasi I can hold her hands without her questioning why kaya nung maka akyat kami sa stage ay hindi ko ito binitawan hanggat di ako tinatawag para magsalita. I was called and I started my speech, my promises na I really want to do, my advocacies, my life story, and lastly I introduced my wife "eto nga ho pala ang napaka ganda kong asawa"

I can see she was shy "tara na dito" i gestured for her to come next to me pero di siya gumalaw kaya nilapitan ko at hinatak kamay niya "asawa ko po pala si Dawn, she will be this city's mama and I can be the papa. But that is if I win" sabi kong tumatawa "diba Dawn" tinignan ko siya and she smiled "oo Richard" she said on the mic. When the people of Savion were cheering for us "Richard ano ba to dinala mo pa ako sa harap" sabi niya nilayo ko na ang mic kaya walang nakarinig "okay lang yan Dawn they have to see we're solid together" I said and she faintly smiled that looked rather sad.