School for good and Evil Headcanon

Because all good sge stories start with memes right?

The School for Good and Evil characters with alcohol

Agatha: The person who is really cautious with alcohol, but ends up having too much fun and gets drunk. Everyone loves when she does, because it's so funny.

Tedros: The one who everyone expects to be stupid, is stupid and falls asleep after being surprisingly emotional. Becomes very lovey-dovey and tells everyone how much they mean to him.

Beatrix: The one who giggles like an idiot because she has had too much alcohol. Let's be real, Hester probably makes her 'quieten down'.

Kiko: The one who is quiet all night and then everyone realises she's asleep. She doesn't wake up through anything.

Chaddick: The one who trips over his own feet when getting everyone refills and laughs at everything people say. Just louder and funnier generally.

Sophie: The alcohol-makes-you-fat person. She doesn't drink, and is proud of it. (she only drinks champagne by herself when she's sad, only Hort and Agatha know).

Hester: The one who makes everyone leave the pub when she starts setting her demon on everyone. "Let's play a fun game, haha," *screaming ensues*

Anadil: helps Hester, and is honestly pretty sober.

Dot: The one who remembers what everyone did, carries them all home and is a bit too dumb to be traumatised. The DD of sorts I guess.

Hort: The one who can't understand things, telling everyone to repeat themselves and ends up falling asleep somewhere random.

Hope you liked it!