The End pt. 5

Agatha goggled down at Sophie and Tedros' hands on her wrist.

Instantly a fight broke out.

"Agatha nearly died and is embarrassed because of True Loves kiss, which is why I should go and with her!" Sophie yelled.

"I'm the one who kissed her, saved her, and liked her and you've got Hort!"

"She's my best friend!"

"She's my true love and princess!"

"She only knew you for a second!"

"You tried to kill her once!"

And so the argument went on in this kind of fashion.

It was so loud that many heard.

Including poor Hort.

So you could imagine his now-full heart breaking into smithereens and smithery-smithereens.

Sophie had loved him, had kissed him and now she was choosing her best friend over him.

Again.

The last part hurt the most.

He found his feet taking him to his dormitory where he and Sophie had shared a room. And where perhaps love of him in her heart had first begun to blossom.

There he would cry and cry until his eyes were as red as a villains. He knew it was wimpy but this hurt too much to face up to.

Wait...

Was he, Hort, going to allow Sophie to choose Agatha again without even fighting? He was going to let her go and mope and feel sorry for himself? That was how much he loved her?

He didn't think so.

With a new-found confidence he turned around, shoved people out of his way, and hurtled down the stairs at a speed you should probably not run down stairs.

But love was important. And so was Sophie.

So just as Agatha began to become fully embarrassed, with Sophie and Tedros still holding on deep in their argument, he sprinted through the Tunnel of Trees and across the courtyard and did a final desperate thing:

He yanked Sophie's arm away from Agatha as the other two ran away somewhere.

Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for the chapters being SO short. Will give you a looooong one soon.

-Dogsandcats009