Chapter 16

I'm so sorry I haven't been here for AGES. I've had a bit of a change of plans. This isn't going to be the End pt.7 because then by the time I finish this book with be up to the End pt.27! So the book is going to be a little different we're skipping into the future and changes will be made. Because I just couldn't find a storyline that would be interesting, and I was just making random fluff in the previous chapters. So we're past book 3 and nearly in book 4. Sorry again. I hope you understand.

Agatha's POV (Point of View)

All our year were sitting in Good's Hall telling each other what our quests would be, what followed after them and subjects that came to mind mainly revolving around that matter. 

Tedros and I told them of Camelot, marriage plans that made me blush and how we were going to turn Camelot into its old, beautiful self. Chaddick added about how he was going to be Tedros' knight, and help us make Camelot better.

Hort said that he was going to stay here with Sophie and help her with her quest. Sophie told everyone she was taking the place of the Dean of Evil.

Anadil and Hester snorted at that, and muttering across the table began.

Hester, Dot and Anadil had a top secret mission, assigned be Dovey that only she and the coven knew about, despite Dot nearly telling it to us.

Kiko told everyone of calm, beautiful Glass Mountain and its tragic storm last year and how she was going to tend the Orchard and its fruit.

Beatrix explained about protecting Jaunt Jolie from plundering pirates, with Reena as her sidekick and a few other fighters and detailed how Millicent, newly mogrified into a deer and afraid of the quest ahead, fled from them.

After all our quests were told, we recounted the previous years, which earned many laughs and smiles, but also planted the seeds of argument, which promptly began after the laughter. After a not so neutral comment regarding Good and Evil, from Dot, the coven erupted into bickering with Anadil and Hester, threatening to throw Dot out of their coven and Dot partly standing up for herself and partly begging them not to.

So naturally all Good students retreating, as magic started to come into the fight. But that was how we usually ended meetings between Good and Evil anyway, so none of us were too shocked or frightened, just wary and cautious.

After the fight had ended, everyone farewelled each other one last time.

With tears in her eyes Sophie farewelled me, hugging me tightly and making me swear on my word I would write her as soon as possible.

Chaddick pulled Beatrix into a passionate kiss, declaring he would write her as soon as he arrived at Camelot. 

Reena visited Nicholas' grave quickly, but with slightly-puffy eyes returned shortly in a merry spirit.

Dot came and hugged me, making me promise to also write them, as did Anadil and Hester complaining of sentimental Evers that couldn't just wave. The coven nodded in salute to everyone else.

And then we all went off in our separate ways.

The beginning of our adventures.