14. It's My Life

IT'S MY LIFE - BON JOVI

A/N:

Here's chapter 14. I really hope you like it :D Jonas has a big part in this chapter so I hope you all will enjoy.

Please fan/comment/vote if you liked it. It would make my rainy day! :D

Enjoy

Love

Mattie

_____________________________________________

"I promise, Jonas! There was something special with her eyes. Something I haven’t seen before. Still, it feels very familiar..."

"Yeah, you've known her for more than a month. Of course her eyes are familiar!"

"I don’t mean like that! Of course I know what her eyes look like...!"

"Sure ...?"

"YES. Completely sure."

"So why... do you see her eyes in a different way?"

"That's what I'm trying to find out!"

"It doesn’t seem to work…”

"Shut up, Jonas ...!"

"What if Katie is your love from Los Angeles!?"

"No."

"But what if -"

"Can you imagine Katie get so drunk that she barely remembers her own name?"

"Okay, it's not her. Definitely not!"

"Exactly."

"Want to know what I think?"

"No."

"I think -"

"Jonas, I don’t know what you think."

"Ithinkyoulikeher."

"What?"

"I think -"

"Mr. Willson," Miss Young suddenly said and canceled our whispered conversation.

We were halfway through the math and I had barely noticed that Miss Young was standing at the front of the classroom and tried to teach us. Jonas and I had continuously been whispering where we sat next to each other, but I hadn’t got smarter for that. Now Miss Young was staring at Jonas as if everything was his fault and he looked up at her with amusement.

"Sorry, what did you say Miss Young? I was busy talking with Derek, here..." he said, and I saw the anger rose within her.

"Well, Mr. Willson... I said, was it something you wanted to share with the rest of the class?" she said between her clenched teeth.

"To be honest, you didn’t say so, Miss Young. You just screamed my name."

"Will you share your conversation with the rest of the class!?" Miss Young almost screamed and it was hard not to start grinning at her.

"You know what, Charlotte..." Jonas began and a murmur went through the class when he used Miss Young's first name. "First, I think you should calm down a bit. It's not good for your blood pressure..." Miss Young took a deep breath to calm herself. "And second ... I think we keep that conversation for ourselves. Was there anything else?"

After a few seconds of glaring between them Miss Young walked away and Jonas smiled contentedly as he softly leaned back.

"Didn’t think so..."