Chapter 1: Contact

It was a normal energon hunt as both Autobots and Decepticons battle for the energon resources on Earth. One day, The Autobots and Decepticons have detected a surge of energy near a very dense forest. Not too long, the Autobots and Decepticons enter a crash site, unaware of each other's presence. There both factions each found a Container containing a Cybertronian: one is a bright white and light blue colored, egg shaped Container while the other is Red and dark grey, sarcophagus. Both factions immediately takes all the Energon on the ship (or what's left of it) then take the containers back to their base.

Both factions read the inscription on the containers' side. The White one said: "For time, there is always a chance of a new Protector, one whose spark is the Purest of them all. She came to our lands, swore an unbreakable oath to serve, protect and thrive any and all life forms and violence should only be use as a last resort or self-defense. The Dark realm staged a war, in which the holy seal was broken after something from there went through. She triumphs over the Demons and to us we called her "Mercy"; despite her violence, she always tries to find peaceful solutions before using violence".

The Dark one said: "In the First age, In the First battle, hell has witness a terrifying force, to which has killed hordes of demons. The blood stains on his armour, the Flame burns within him and his rage tearing demons into nothing but a blood puddle. He chosed the path of perpetual torment. He has kill the most powerful, ruthless, and intelligent demon to have ever existed, only for them to be extinguished. To those who has tasted the bite of his sword named him the "Fire Slayer".