Chapter 12: Operation: Goodbye Hell: Part 2

Back at The ARC base, The Autobots launch a full-scale assault on the Super gore nest but to no avail. There have been reports of Galvatron's presence, but they can't seem to confirm it. Samuel Hayden, realizing if they can't get going fast, Cybertron would fell. He decided it was time to reveal VEGA. Everyone is at the ARC Conference room, where Hayden presented the crowd with VEGA, an Artificial Intelligence that can help them during the times of need. Everyone approved for VEGA as he had already began tracking down the last hell Priest, Deag Nikolag. Optimus and his team were unable to find him.
While everyone is working all the time, The Slayer thinks of a plan. He then went to the console and asked VEGA:

VEGA: Hello there, Slayer. What do you need in service of.

Slayer: VEGA, I believe I have a plan, but it involves you coming with me.

VEGA: I understand. While Doctor Hayden advise me to stay here, it does not mean I can go anywhere so long as my Primary Core stays in the base.

Slayer: I take it as a yes?

VEGA: indeed. Place your palm on the console to begin transfer.

As the Slayer places his palm on the console, a figure came into the room. It was Mercy. She actually came in there to check on the Slayer. She began to have a chat with him:

Mercy: So, I take it you have a plan?

Slayer: a crazy one. And it won't involve others getting there butts kicked.

Mercy: Well, I always have room for crazy and risky. So your not going there alone aren't you?

Slayer: After this transfer, I was thinking of asking if you would come with me.

Mercy: I'm up for it, besides I got nothing to do *smirk*.

VEGA: Transfer Complete!

Slayer: Thanks VEGA.

The Slayer opens a portal and both he and Mercy went inside.

Meanwhile at an Unknown location, The Khan Maykr was disappointed by Galvatron's actions as He was supposed to be station near Varg's Location and secure it. Now she is even more disappointed of Galvatron for this:

Khan Maykr: You were a fool.

Galvatron: So what, it's only a minor thing, nothing to personal.

Khan Maykr: You called that "Minor" *shows a Holo pic*!

Galvatron: Well, you got it all wrong lady. He's mad, so what!

Khan Maykr: By angering the Slayer, your unleashing a force that can never be contained, only delayed.

Galvatron: like I even care about your goals as long it doesn't contradict mine.

Maladik: That is not she is saying. She said that the Slayer is now even more angry than before. You better explain yourself Galvatron.

Galvatron: Fine, I stabbed the girl's abdomen, so what! She's only unconscious.

*A moment of silence*

Khan Maykr: we needed her alive

*A demon barged in the room*

Maladik: What do you want, we just have a conversation!

Demon: Deag Vanak and Varg are Dead!

All: WHAT!

Demon: And both killed by Mercy and The Slayer respectively!

Everyone in the room was shocked; 2 priest down! Now their only hope of consuming Cybertron is the Last Hell priest and The Super gore nest. Maladik thought of a devious plan on stopping the Slayer's progress. He sent out his most trusted individual, Olivia Pierce, to confront the Slayer.