Chapter 15: Aftermath

After the battle for Cybertron, Optimus conducts a speech to all and has asked Mercy and the Slayer to say a few words:

Optimus: After the battle, the war, we Cybertronians know that this very planet is our home. We must unite as to survive anything that happened like today. Each of us carry the spirit and will to keep Cybertron alive and to protect it at all cost. During our exile, we discovered that we are not the only sentient civilization in this galaxy. There may be others who would oppressed and use power, but we know that will never happened as we unite under dire conditions. The War was to separate us from who we are, who we all are; a family. Now I would turn your attention to Mercy and The Slayer as without them, we could have lost this battle.

Mercy: Thank you Optimus, We may have differences between ourselves, but what happened if we don't have the other. We needed to stay strong, stay together; those were the last words of my parents before their sparks were extinguished. While my siblings go to war, I stayed and help others in need, cause without them; there maybe no more Cybertronians left. Now I like to give this last speech to the Slayer.

Slayer: Thank you Mercy. A very old man in my distant past once told me that "Your battles are not only won by one being, rather it's the effort of others that count. Stay together and you may accomplished feats that one couldn't simply do". My friends told me to Be brave, face the danger, but never forget to stay brave, with your friends. Your efforts are worthwhile. Some can say, "We fight like Hell!". And they maybe right. Now we all must hope that we can rebuild Cybertron, but not in the image of a tyrantical fool, instead an image all can agree upon. The Speech, the War may all be over, but our fight for survival will be Eternal. Good luck, all of you and wait till you feel like there has to be a leader, to guide others.

They went up the stage as everyone cheered. Optimus informs them that they still have a job to do. They transform and head out to the core, where the dormant Primus is sleeping. They reached the core. Primus then sends them instruction on how to power him. We each stand on the three platforms of the room. With their cores charged up they fire their energy at Primus. They stopped and soon, the dormant creator of the Transformers was awaken. Primus thanks them for saving cybertron and bring the transformers back together. They climbed out of the hole and saw all of the Cybertronians rebuild Cybertron. The Slayer was the first to say some words, followed by others:

Slayer: So this is it. Cybertron after Eons of conflicts, finally returns to it's golden age.

Optimus: Indeed, with everybot back together, we can rebuild Cybertron back to its former self.

Mercy: Yeah, after all these endless battles and fights, we all come back together to fight for Cybertron. Like an old proverb once said "When there's darkness, there will be light".

Optimus: I must go. To help the others and may find the Allspark. You can join me if you want.

Mercy: What are you thinking Slay?

Slayer: Slay, seriously?

Mercy: what I can't just called you Slayer all the time wouldn't I?

Slayer: hehe, well that goes into the book of Nicknames of me.

Mercy: Damn, so back to the question.

Slayer: I think I'll stay, you?

Mercy: Same here.

Optimus: Very well. Until we meet again.

Optimus flew towards the nearest settlement and help the ones there. Meanwhile Mercy talks to the Slayer:

Mercy: Well, shall we continue our "date".

Slayer: you've read my mind. Also I've been meaning to tell you this; My real name is ''Ronoake''. Most people before I entered hell called me 'Ro'.

Mercy: Spectre, some called me 'spect'.

Slayer: Well that definitely fits your personality pretty well.

Then they continue as Cybertron as well.

10 Years Later

The Slayer Stands near the window as he watches Cybertron grow, till a sudden noise was heard. Mercy called the Slayer to get inside the room. As he did, his face was full of joy as their twins is created. Mercy talks with the Slayer as he sits down on a nearby chair:

Mercy: So what should we name them?

Slayer: How about the Boy is Markus and the girl...

Mercy: I was thinking the Girl should be named Lyla.

Slayer: I think that's a beautiful name for our sparkling.

Mercy: And that is a great name for our boy.

Just as they were finished, somebody ring the doorbell. The Slayer came to check who it was and surprised it was team Prime. Not only that Samuel Hayden came to congratulate them for their Sparklings. Samuel just tell them that he is elected as head leader of Cybertron. Everyone is suprised by this. They talk, they laugh and they even show off.

The Khan Maykr came to them with Maladik, saying that they are now married. Before everyone leaves, Maladik warns the Slayer that some demons still wanted to conquer their world, but reassures that he would be there. He nods at this.

Everyone is all right till a mystic cube enters the room, telling them that it isn't over and that one day they won't be able to stop it. Maladik then banished the cube into hell, apologies them that the Cube is The Cube of Lies. They all left Mercy and the Slayer to their respective homes. They stayed with their Sparklings as they grow older. The adventure maybe over, but the Legends still lives. The End or is it?

(Thank you so much to all who have read this Story and for the support, this would definitely have a sequel, but until then I would say that I will be working with other works. 15/5/2020 - 9/6/2020 25 days working on this Story) put down in the comments if you want another Spark of Doom. And please press vote.